• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Requiem Events shop: updated with GBA Events

Thinking more along the lines of this.
Cacturne PCNYc 00390 Serious Hates to lose Dec 24 2007

OR

Drowzee Relaxed Capable of taking hits IKKI 16728 Jul 11 2010

You are (of course) able to place redis-rights.

Thinking more along the lines of this.
Cacturne PCNYc 00390 Serious Hates to lose Dec 24 2007

OR

Drowzee Relaxed Capable of taking hits IKKI 16728 Jul 11 2010

You are (of course) able to place redis-rights.

Sorry i didn't see your answer because you usualy quote ^^
OK for drowzie in 5th Gen, non redis if possible.
Thanks

Sorry i didn't see your answer because you usualy quote ^^
OK for drowzie in 5th Gen, non redis if possible.
Thanks
Haha yeah, not sure why I didnt.
Ok, On 5th Gen and Non-Redis. Ill stay online for a bit incase you come online.
Black FC: 0648 0201 0989

How Legit are your PCNY Cacturnes? If you know these are legit and have been hack checked I would like to trade for both of them. If you don't know their legitimacy please get them hack checked before we make offers. I am a serious event collector so I try to get legit events if all possible XD. Thanks.:)

Haha yeah, not sure why I didnt.
Ok, On 5th Gen and Non-Redis. Ill stay online for a bit incase you come online.
Black FC: 0648 0201 0989

Geeez. I can finally read this page again. It seems this forum gives hard time to bad connexion.
Tell me if you're still around, thanks.

How Legit are your PCNY Cacturnes? If you know these are legit and have been hack checked I would like to trade for both of them. If you don't know their legitimacy please get them hack checked before we make offers. I am a serious event collector so I try to get legit events if all possible XD. Thanks.:)

The best GBA checker I know is myself (ShiningYoshi is maibe better but not around anymore). And the best DS checker I know is DeoxysRocks which is in my team by the way.

I didn't get those cacturne myself so I cannot tell you if those are legit. I only know they are legal and from trusted sources.
One of them is well known (the smaller ID) and on a few old traders list. So if there is a pcny cacturne available that has chance to be legit, it's those 2.

But the question is... what can you offer for those?

What it the OT of those please?
Wish Chansey level 5 UT. Will have to clone. 100% legit. NOT FOR TRADE. Not even bending for legit trading XD. 2 of these.
Wish Kangaskhan level 5 UT. Will have to clone. (Legit) NOT FOR TRADE Unless offers are extremely good XD.Smile

Last edited:
Hey, would you trade a Wish Lickytung against a PCNY event?

Are you offering the wish or the pcny? More details would be appreciated.

Rayce,
unfortunatly I got restriction from my team. I cannot trade rare GBA for DW... Even serial code. This includes Wish, PCNY and Pokepark Jirachi. Sorry :s
I looked at your wanted list.

for your Lucario I propose

DW Spanish Mamoswine and Banette + Italian Banette + Korean Togekiss.
OR
DW Korean Rayquaza + Korean Togekiss
OR
DW Korean Banette + Korean Togekiss
OR
DW Japan Banette (non redis)
OR
DW Japan Lucario + Japan Blissey
OR
DW Korean Blissey (non redis)

8-11 pm is fine.

That SSG Manaphy is on pokecheck.

Last edited:
I'm almost feeling inclined to ask what are you looking for, seems easier :D

Would you be interested in a singing Pikachu or a Korean DW starter?

The Wish Lickytung is pretty much my main search, so if you are looking for something you might trade for it just let me know and I'll see if I can provide. One way or another, thanks for your time :)

Hi Bentley I'm a member of the Requiem team so I might be able to help. Wish lickitung is a very rare pokemon indeed, so we wouldn't trade it for anything of lower rarity. The sort of things that would give consideration for it are generally other rare GBA events. Speaking for myself personally, I'd be interested in other PCNY Wish, rare PCNY (cacturne, staryu, pikachu, gloom) or any PCNYa/b, Pokepark Jirachis (probably the least easy to find) and STAMP pokemon from a good source - so not exactly easy stuff to find. Still my shop partners Aglid and ShinySephiroth may be after different things, but I'd say generally the stuff to offer is very rare GBA events.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom