• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naoto

The Killy Killy Joker
Reaction score
@Flaze; @Yun; @Yang Xiao Long @Rolling Girl @SquadalaGuy
The RP has begun, please have your character arrive at Bennet's shop, and i'll get things rolling once everyone has posted at least once or within the next 24 hours.

The skyscrapers towered above the many people that walked among its streets, and Noel walked down the sidewalk humming a little song to himself.

"I think it's this way." He thought aloud, examining the map as he walked.

Finally, he arrived at his destination. In between too large sky scrapers, was a small looking cottage in a lot which had a small lot with a fence blocking most of its view.

"Funny," Noel said. "I've never seen a house like this anywhere in the city."

He turned to look at the people passing by, and he couldn't help but notice, no one so much as glanced at the house. It was like it was invisible to everyone else but him.

"This is weird." He thought.

Stepping through the gate, he walked down the small path to the door, where he was greeted by a girl.

The girl looked about 16, and wore a black lace dress that almost looked like she came out of Vitorian Era England.

"Welcome to our shop." She greeted in an upbeat tone. "We've been expecting you Mr. Sycamore."

Trying to brush off the fact the girl already knew who he was, he spoke up. "Is Mr. Grey really here?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll take you to our sitting room, and once everyone gets here, i'll introduce you to my Master." She explained.

Leading Noel into the cottage, she asked him to sit in a fairly dimly lit sitting room that was lit mostly by candles and smelled of incense. He sat down in an arm chair and proceeded to read a book while he waited.

As they approached the cottage, Coco and Christian shared a look. "I expected... more." Coco said after a moment, brushing her long hair out of her eyes as she spoke.

"Same here. For a mysterious benefactor I expected more of an... estate type feel." Christian said quietly.

"Or a penthouse." Coco remarked dryly. She looked down the path for a moment before gesturing with her hand. "Well, we should get inside. Maybe the appearance is supposed to be deceiving."

"Good call dear sister." Christian said and the pair walked to the door together without another word.

The same girl who lead Noel inside came outside to greet them.

"Welcome, Mr. and Ms. Celeste" She greeted with a curtsy. "We've been expecting you."

The girl then lead them inside to the same sitting room where Noel was reading.

Coco and Christian looked at each other before following the girl. "Thanks." They both muttered when they reached their destination. Looking over Noel, the pair eventually sat down on one of the empty couches in the room.

"I like the scent." Coco said quietly.

"It is very nice." Christian echoed.

Next to arrive was Zeta, her ashen blonde hair put up in a ponytail. The short teenager glanced around, her arms crossed.

"Guess this is the place, huh?"

"Welcome Ms. Nychus." The girl greeted. "We've been expecting you. Please follow me."

The girl then lead Zeta to the same sitting room where Noel, Coco, Christian Sat.

Roman arrived at the address that had been marked in the letter, looking towards the house in curiosity and adjusting his glasses slightly. "I guess this is the place," he said as he began walking towards the house. "Really weird looking house too," he muttered, part of him preparing itself for anything as he went inside.

Wolfgang looked down at the sheet of paper he had, then back up toward the house. He put his hood on his head, entering the property with his hands in his pockets, walking toward the front door.

"Creepy." Zeta remarked under her breath towards the girl, crossing her arms.

"Welcome, Mr Jones and Mr. Fischer" The girl greeted. "Allow me to take you inside. Once everyone is assembled, I'll introduce you to my Master."

"What do you think?" Zeta retorted with a half-scowl, "Yes. I know I did, anyway."

"Come on, there's no need to be like that." Noel smiled. "I received a letter as well."

"My name is Noel Sycamore, its nice to meet you guys." He greeted from is chair.

"Well, aren't you a ball of sunshine.." Zeta muttered inaudibly, sighing inwardly. "Zeta Nychus."

Wolfgang didn't feel the need to introduce himself, only nodding his head to them when they all finished their introductions.

The girl appeared once more.

"Now that everyone is here, its time to meet my Master." She said.

She then lead the group down from the sitting room down a small hall that had large wooden double doors made of oak at the end.

Without anyone touching them, the doors seemed to open themselves as the group entered the room.

It was a fairly spacious room, that was actually a little better lit then the sitting room, having a sliding door that lead a garden outside. At the other end of the door was a man laying on a couch smoking an a cigarette.

He had long black hair, and dark chestnut eyes. He looked fairly slender and tall, and his skin was chalk white, that it almost made him look like a ghost. He looked young though, no older then 30, and wore a button up black shirt that was only half buttoned and a pair of loose fitting jeans, and no shoes.

He smiled when the group entered, but not the typical smile you get from someone meeting you for the first time. While it looked ordinary, Noel couldn't help but feel like this man could see right through him.

"Are you Bennet Grey?" Noel asked.

"Yes, I am." He replied in an amused monotone. He sat up and ashed his cigarette in a nearby ash tray.

"Your, Noel Sycamore." He said.

"How'd did you know I'm Noel?" He asked.

"I know a great many things." Bennet replied. "I know for instance that you had a rather rough time of it growing up, but I won't bring up any of your struggles in front of your new coworkers."

Noel shrunk back slightly, almost kind of stunned by Bennet's omniscience.

Bennet then went back to smoking his cigarette, waiting for the next person to speak up.

"I suppose you know who the rest of us are, then?" Zeta questioned, sizing up the man with cold eyes.

"Indeed, Zeta." Bennet replied. "But why not begin introductions for simplicities sake."

"I already know your names, so why not tell me what you wish for in return for working for me. Then I can explain to you what it is I do here." He explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom