• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Macy's Thanksgivng Parade

*falls out of chair* WHOA!

Wasn't expecting that. TPCI is going all out on advertising here.

And who was it who said Pokemon is dead?

Ahh that's cool. Parades bore the living hell out of me, so I won't watch but I can picture it. Pretty cool.

That is awesome :eek: Did not expect something like that to happen.

*types in a long line of random letters* HUH?!
Time to watch the parade! The website says that the parade lineup would be subject to change, although I highly doubt that they would change it now...

Reshi and Zek? I was not expecting any reference to B/W. Dag.

who is ready for the news announcers to murder the names of zekrom and reshiram

but wow NOA is really trying to go all out with this game to make "special unit" floats or w/e for zekrom and reshiram when the games aren't even out in america. I suspect that during the commercials there is going to be advertisements with game play thats just a guess though

Whaaat?! I expected Pikachu, but not Reshiram and Zekrom too... Shame I work or else I'd watch it just to see the balloons.

:party:Holy Crap! This is awesome! I am so going to watch it this year! I'm a bit surprised that they are going to be in the parade before the NA release, I guess it's just good/early advertising on nintendo's part. :)

If I see that commercial one more time, I'm going to hurt something.

Anyway, I'll definitely be watching the parade now.

It is actually quite entertaining.

Anyway, on topic: this was one of the larger surprises I got today. I might Tivo the parade now, but I doubt it.

This is what I like about parades, there is plenty of room for surprises.

This though is something that never happened before (me thinks anyway).

"The next float features two Pawkeeman from Pawkeeman Black and White, Reesheeraym and Zeykroom."

Joking aside, this is major. Definitely setting the parade to record. Too bad I got a 22" CRT television... :(

EDIT: Forgot about the misspelling. "The next float features two Pawkeeman from Pawkeeman Black and White, Reeshreehaym and Zeykroom."

"The next float features two Pawkeeman from Pawkeeman Black and White, Reeshreehaym and Zeykroom."

Wow, that's even worse than "pogeyman" (a person on unemployment insurance).

I think they won't mess it up that badly, though. Perhaps something a little more mild, like "Reesheeram" and "Zaychrome".

Joking aside, this is major. Definitely setting the parade to record. Too bad I got a 22" CRT television... :(

I'd gladly lend you my 48" LCD, but I'm all the way up here in Canada >_>

They are going to screw up the names its pretty much guaranteed, but they do that with a lot of things not just Pokemon.

Though it will still be humorous.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom