• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Reshiram and Zekrom's Final Stand (FerrisWheelshipping)

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well this is just a spoof I came up with after doing the final battle against N and Ghetsis on my White game file

"I will finally finish you off with Zekrom by my side" N said after White had caught Reshiram who appeared out of the White Stone. His Zekrom standing by his side, who looked impressed. He looked at the girl and her Samurott feeling a twinge of acceptance toward her, being able to catch the legendary pokemon of Unova after so many attempts.

"We're ready" White whispered and let Samurott go back inside his poke ball. "We'll try to do the best we can Oshun" White mumbled before putting the poke ball back in her party. She walked with a bit of a limp and picked up the one poke ball that caught the mythical beast.

"Wait." N said and walked over to the girl. "There's no pride in beating a weak opponent" he said before healing White's pokemon to full health. "Now we can fight. One on one, your Reshiram against my Zekrom testing our beliefs about what is important" N said while walking back to his large black beast.

"Okay" White breathed out and tossed the poke ball up into the air letting Reshiram out.

"REAASSSHHHH" it roared and flew in front of White. He lowered his back and tail so White could have a easier time climbing on his back. Zekrom did the same as N climbed on.

"Ready for a battle you won't forget in your life?" he asked.

"Bring it!" White said.

"RESH!" "ZEKKROM!!" the two beings roared breaking the sound barrier.

The large beasts flew around sensing the airflow and then started attacking one another. Tackles, Slashes and Extrasensories being used in this duel. The two trainers straining their vocal cords commanding the moves for their pokemon to use. You could say it was the Groudon and Kyogre battle of Unova.

Hours later of the castle being almost blown to bits the two beings grew exhausted. On the floor you could see Reshiram's burnt up fur and feathers and pieces of Zekrom's skin. The two pokemon breathing heavily, they only have enough power for the final blow, the big ones, their special moves.

"FUSION BOLT!" "FIRE FUSION!" The two trainers shout in unison. Reshiram created a dark red comet sized fire ball high in the sky and Zekrom turned into a bright blue ball of electricity. The attacks were both ready, Zekrom charged and Reshiram threw the comet. Tremendous power collided into each dragon. The trainers fell off the backs of their pokemon and began falling down to the floor. The two pokemon didn't take notice and just kept fighting.

"Reshiram, Zekrom help me." White moaned in pain before passing out.

"Huh?" N whispered after hearing the girl, and seeing she was unconsious. "White!" he cried.

SMASH! The two trainers hit the floor with a loud thud. Reshiram and Zekroms cries weer still being heard while they were battling. N struggled but he he got up on his knees and crawled over to White grunting as the pain stabbed through him like a knife.

"Reshram" White mumbled before N reached her and grabbed her hand. "Zekrom won't stop will he?" she asked.

"Until one of them will be defeated I don't think they will ever stop" N responded.

"Truth and ideals, remember the brothers?" White asked. Pop! A small red and yellow pokemon walked out in front protecting the two. "Victini try to get them to stop before I-ohh" White whispered before fainting on N's lap. Victini nodded before jumping high into the air and using his most powerful moves on them.

"But we're more like brother and sister..." N responded and held White close like a child held a teddy bear. "Stop the fighting" he whispered before fainting too.

"Hurry, we have to get up there!" Alder shouted to Cheren as they were climbing up the stairs.

"I can hear the pokemon already, are you sure the two are okay?" Cheren asked.

"I am sure! White can survive anything! She is super tough!" Bianca chimed from behind them.

"Victini!" Victini shouted while using its psychic attacks on the dragons. They both roared with annoyance and attempted to swat the small legend away but Victini dodged like fly avoiding a flyswatter.

"Vic!!" Victini said before unleashing its Psycho Cut attack on both Reshiram and Zekrom. The attacks both were critical hits making them lose mroe energy than normal. they need help hurry Victini said through telepathy to White's friends,

"Who was that?" Cheren asked. "That was White's Victini I reconise that cutie's voice anywhere" Bianca responded. "We're coming for you" the two whispered while running.

"It appears we have a large brawl going on" Ghetsis said as he watched the scene unfurl. "N couldn't control that beast of legend and neither could that meddlesome girl. They weren't mean tto control pokemon. Nobody can but me" he said with an evil manical laugh.

"Not true!" Alder, Cheren and Bianca shouted from behind

"WHAT!? HOW DID YOU TRAINERS GET ALL THE WAY UP HERE" Ghetsis shouted.

"It was easy with the power of our pokemon" Alder responded with a smirk.

"Yeah, where's White!?" Cheren asked.

"Yeah I want my friend back!" Bianca said.

"Hmph lets go see for ourselves shall we?" Ghetsis casuall walked into the thronw room which was now a decaying battlefield. Everyone gasped at the scenee

"Ghetsis sir! Has the battle been decided?" a group of Plasma Grunts asked from outside.

"No but do watch this event, for I shall allow it" Ghetsis laughed. The men and woman nodded before marching inside. Two of the strongest held Bianca and Cheren back by the collars of their shirts in case they tried to do anything.

"WHITE!!!" they both screamed as they saw her passed out on the floor in N's arms covered by feathers in a pool of bright red blood.

"You monster! Not even caring about your own son!?" Alder shouted while watching.

"Ha he was only a pawn in my plan for world conquest you fool, he knows only of pokemon feelings because I gave him pokemon that were already mistreated by Team Plasma members when he was only a child and now look what has happened, he could not even be fit for the crown of the king" Ghetsis responded.

"VICTINI!!!!!!" Victini cried and exploded a blast of flames from his whole body.

"What the F***" Ghetsis shouted as he saw the flames.

"NOOOO WHITES GOING TO GET BURNT!!!" Cheren and Bianca cried.

Flash! Two Zoroarks popped out of White and N's pokemon party poke balls along with Samurott and Serperior and they shielded the trainers from being fried.

what happened White asked as she saw the explosions from the dream world

We just won this battle thanks to Victini N responded with a breath of relief

Does this mean we? White asked.

Yeah we will be fine

Thanks for the save Musharna White said to her sleeping pig pokemon.

"Anytime you two, better send you back now before everyone thinks you are all gone" she says sweetly. The two trainers nod before Musharna fires a light beam at them.

"Why won't you wake up!?" Cheren asked White while shaking the two of them awake.

"Are they?" Biance gulped "Doing time with the beings of the sky?" she continued with tears in her eyes.

"Resh" Reshiram sighe dwith sadness, Zekrom sighs with a tear in his eye. Victini's eyes began filling up with tears before he broke down in sobs. The Zoroarks started howling and Samurott held back the lump in his throat.

"DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS, I WANTED TO BE STRONG BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU" Cheren cried.

"...Cheren, I'm not going away yet" White mumbled.

"I don't want to see you get beaten up becase I didn't save you!!" Cheren cried again, not knowing White had her eyes open. "I might never say how helpful you were to me, even if I knew lots of things you taught me how trainers battle to become strong!" Cheren said agian.

"Um Cheren before you say anymore confessions our best friend in the worl has just opened her eyes" Bianca said while sweatdropping.

"Huh?" Cheren asked and wiped the fog off of his glasses. "White you're okay!!" he said before regaining himself. "Of course I knew you were going to make it. I was only acting like Bianca would in this scene" Cheren explained before standing back up.

"OH SHUT UP CHEREN AND LET ME HUG MY TWO BEST FRIENDS!" Bianca shouted.

"Umm you can let me go now, I'm feeling light headed" White whispered noticing how long she was being hugged for.

"Oh, right." N responded before letting her breathe. "Sorry I just didn't want to lose anyone else" N said with a small blush.

"...Um okay" White whispered with a red blush.

"Group hug!!" Bianca shouted and spread her arms out wide. Cheren just looked with an annoyed expression. "Come on you three for old times sake" she said again.

"But there's only two of us" Cheren said.

"Come on White your boyfriend can be in this one for the first time" Bianca said with a giggle. "And don't deny it either! I saw you two on the ferris wheel together"

"That one can't be denied" White grumbled with a red blush on her face,

"Wait so we're all friends now?" N asked

"Sure as long as we have pokemon, we're all friends right?" Alder asked.

"But I just never had the chance to make friends" N whispered remembering is friends being only pokemon. He looked at White's eyes seeing a small sparkle of happiness knowing she was still on the same side, he hugged her with a happy laugh.

"Aw come on that tickles" White giggled as she felt his green hair cover her face.

"Aw fine you start it then" Cheren grumbled before hugging White.

"Don't forget me!" Bianca squeeled before hugging them all.

"It feels good seeing everyone again, together instead of apart" White whispered while watching Cherens Serperior, Biancas Embroar and her Samurott hugging each other as well as her Zoroark and N's Zoroark, "wait thats not hugging at all" she muttered before feeling N kiss her on the cheek.

"I wouldn't be worried, my Zoroark's been trying to find a friend for a really long time..." N remarked.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom