• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

Contest: Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

Who's your favourite?

• Reshiram

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • Zekrom

Votes: 42 41.6%
  • Kyurem

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters
Sorry, can't hear you.
Reaction score
VS
VS

Who's your favourite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Who is your favourite of the energy dragon trio?

Reshiram, although i seem to like Kyurem too

Loch Ness Monster
Reaction score

Zekrom. It doesnt have a crotch plumage, and its neck isnt like, 10 feet long. And Electric/Dragon is a great dual type, IMO.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score

Zekrom, it is beast!

*can't see the pic of Kyurem*

The Creeping Darkness
Reaction score

Zekrom just looks awesome, him and Wargle are the biggest reasons why I'm getting white as my main game.

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score

Reshiram. I like its design the most, and it's a beast in battle. I'm pretty sure it could take down both Zekrom and Kyurem.

But Kyurem's cool to. It has a typing I've been wanting since Generation III.

Reaction score
Remishiram. Although I love most ice types and my love of Remishiram just doubled the amount of fire-types I like.

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Zekrom just ove the way it looks and have been dreaming of his typing for a long time

Mystery in another region
Reaction score
I've liked all three (just like with the Sinnoh trio) but the one I loved the most upon sight is Reshiram. For design and typing. :D

is obsessed with Noivern!
Reaction score
Look no further than my username (at least if you disregard the "U").

Kyurem is ugly.

Reaction score
Reshiram, definitely. He can take down both Zekrom and Kyurem with ease because of his dual-typing. Zekrom can be disposed of by Dragon attacks, and Kyurem has a double weakness to both Dragon and Fire because of his secondary typing of Ice. Trust me, Reshiram is the best, not to mention his design is one of the most original designs I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.

Not a Power Ranger
Reaction score
^Actually, Kyurem is neutral to Fire thanks to its Dragon Type. Dragons resist Fire, Grass, Water and Electric.

But Reshiram is indeed the best. I don't like the other two.

Violet Detector
Reaction score
I voted Kyurem. I like him better than the other two. ;p

Caption maniac
Reaction score
At first I was a Zekrom fan but after getting to know Reshiram, I like him more.

Have a pancake.
Reaction score
Kyurem needs more love :(

And if we're going by type alone, then Kyurem's the strongest as both its types get supereffective hits on at least one of the other two (Ice on Zekrom, Dragon on both).

Reaction score
Reshiram. It's just the one that appeals the most to me in terms of design.

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
After seeing how Kyurem looks like, I say Zekrom. Mostly because he's awesome. and he doesn't look like a dead body *cough*KYUREM*cough* and doesnt have a crotch snap *cough*RESHIRAM*cough*

Reaction score
All are badass beasts and are among the four Gen V legends I actually like (the fourth is Genosect.) Zekrom's design looks the best to me though. Plus I'm getting White, so it gets my vote.