• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

Zekrom. He was my initial favorite of the two, and still the favorite. Kyurem is just strange looking. What were they thinking? With Reshiram, theres the obvious crotch tuft, but I also don't like his arms/wings. I also would like a Physical legendary. I have sooooo many Special legendaries, and Zekrom is a nice change of pace for that.

Kyurem has a great typing, and makes a great counter to Dragon-types.

After seeing how Kyurem looks like, I say Zekrom. Mostly because he's awesome. and he doesn't look like a dead body *cough*KYUREM*cough* and doesnt have a crotch snap *cough*RESHIRAM*cough*

You got that from my signature, didn't you.

Also, what's wrong with the crotch snap? It's the only thing that brings it close to Zekrom in terms of awesomeness in design.

Of all three, Kyurem is my favorite, so I'm gonna have to go with Kyurem.

I love it's design, as well as typing.

Reshiram. Unresisted STABs FTW! Zekrom's quite lacking in movepool, and I may even go out of my way to say Kyurem will drop to OU.

Reshiram's high special Suitsbmy fitting style vastly better than it does with zek. However, zek is still very helpful. I've never yearly fought wit ky, but his stats are way more balanced.
The only thing I dislike about reshiram is his.... umm....
29wo590.png

Penis.

Zekrom and its awesome design is the reason I bought White instead of Black, but I've gone off it since discovering it can't be all that great in Uber matches, and its lack of Earthquake is just embarrassing. (Sure, none of them can learn the attack, but Zekrom needed it the most) Though I've yet to test any of them in a competitive battle, from what I've heard, Kyurem is perhaps the worst Uber of all time, whilst Reshiram is the best of the three by far. Reshiram gets my vote.

Voted Zekrom, as he's currently the only one i've used. However I have to say that even though he looks like a hollowed out corpse that's long since been dead, Kyurem has AMAZING typing.

Reshiram has a better type/ability/stat combination (All three?, you may think incredulously) than Zekrom. (Why yes, all 3.) Were I prone to vote for the best (if I were prone to vote at all), I'd maybe vote for Reshiram.

Dragon/Fire is unresisted, if types alone are all there is to factor--and TurboBlaze makes it so such is all that there is to factor. As well, Zekrom, being a physical attacker, is loathe to get burned. Reshiram, being a Fire type, can't get burned, regardless of whether its Attack stat is utilized or not.

Kyurem is conceptually cool, and he has a grey future ahead... its typings conflict just a bit in their redundancy though, just a bit.

I've been thinking... I'm not sure if Kyurem will be my favorite if it's given a second forme, but the concept of Wu does fascinate me.

I just don't like its first forme though, nor its current story: A zombie dragon that crashed into earth from a meteor. Boring. Giratina had better story at that point.

So unless Kyurem does something really awesome in Gray, probably Reshiram is my favorite.

Actually, I think I'd enjoy Kyurem more as an adversary: Recycling the plot of Platinum would be quite lame, I don't want to catch it. Have Ghetsis actually take control of the thing or something instead.

I used to favour Reshiram for it's elegant appearance, however I now favour Zekrom for it's menacing appearance and generally being more useful in battle compared to the other two.

I also prefer the move animation of Fusion Bolt over Fusion Flare and Glaciate doesn't seem that impressive. Zekrom's numbers just add up for me now.

I used to prefer Reshiram, but then someone brought to my attention its crotch fur.....
It's okay N, you can keep Reshiram.
Zekrom all the way for me.

Reshiram, definitely. Kyurem is okay, but I don't like Zekrom. I find it boring because it's yet ANOTHER robot-like legendary and I'm just not liking its design. Reshiram looks a bit pot-bellied and its crotch fur looks odd, but I still find it to be beautiful and majestic looking. Plus, it's a fire dragon. Which rocks. :3

Fusion Flare is also one kickass move.

Well in battle Kyurem would PWN them both easily (He's faster and is more well rounded offensivly 130/130 is amazing and 125/90/90 bulk is very good) Plus he Get's SE STAB damage on both of them... Zekrom would probibly fall by a single Ice-Beam Or Ice Burn/Freeze Shock when ever he gets them while Reshiram get's nuked by Draco-Meteor

They are all pretty epic though probibly the most interesting Trio ever (Yin/Yang/Wuji(Taiji?) FTW!!!)

Reshiram is a coimplete monster in the sun and looks better aesthetically too.

Reshiram, it's design is beautiful, plus it has a godly nuke in Blue Flare. Kyurem is pretty close too; I just love ice types.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom