• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Reshiram vs Zekrom vs Kyurem

The Bad Guy 82

Sorry, can't hear you.
Reaction score
644.png
VS
643.png
VS
646.png

Who's your favourite?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Who is your favourite of the energy dragon trio?

Reshiram, although i seem to like Kyurem too

Zekrom. It doesnt have a crotch plumage, and its neck isnt like, 10 feet long. And Electric/Dragon is a great dual type, IMO.

Zekrom, it is beast!

*can't see the pic of Kyurem*

Zekrom just looks awesome, him and Wargle are the biggest reasons why I'm getting white as my main game.

Reshiram. I like its design the most, and it's a beast in battle. I'm pretty sure it could take down both Zekrom and Kyurem.

But Kyurem's cool to. It has a typing I've been wanting since Generation III.

Remishiram. Although I love most ice types and my love of Remishiram just doubled the amount of fire-types I like.

Zekrom just ove the way it looks and have been dreaming of his typing for a long time

I've liked all three (just like with the Sinnoh trio) but the one I loved the most upon sight is Reshiram. For design and typing. :D

Look no further than my username (at least if you disregard the "U").

Kyurem is ugly.

Reshiram, definitely. He can take down both Zekrom and Kyurem with ease because of his dual-typing. Zekrom can be disposed of by Dragon attacks, and Kyurem has a double weakness to both Dragon and Fire because of his secondary typing of Ice. Trust me, Reshiram is the best, not to mention his design is one of the most original designs I've ever seen in a Pokemon game.

^Actually, Kyurem is neutral to Fire thanks to its Dragon Type. Dragons resist Fire, Grass, Water and Electric.

But Reshiram is indeed the best. I don't like the other two.

At first I was a Zekrom fan but after getting to know Reshiram, I like him more.

Kyurem needs more love :(

And if we're going by type alone, then Kyurem's the strongest as both its types get supereffective hits on at least one of the other two (Ice on Zekrom, Dragon on both).

Reshiram. It's just the one that appeals the most to me in terms of design.

After seeing how Kyurem looks like, I say Zekrom. Mostly because he's awesome. and he doesn't look like a dead body *cough*KYUREM*cough* and doesnt have a crotch snap *cough*RESHIRAM*cough*

All are badass beasts and are among the four Gen V legends I actually like (the fourth is Genosect.) Zekrom's design looks the best to me though. Plus I'm getting White, so it gets my vote.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom