• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake Mafia by RavenRaziel98

Sign-ups
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Check, check, one-two, one-two, huh, huh, huh...
Oh for Christ's sake...
Is this thing even on...?
Hello? Helloooo???
(Very loud feedback noise)
Hellooooooo Bulbaaaaagaaardeeeen!
Welcome to RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake Mafia by RavenRaziel98!
Join me, take shelter under my wings, tighten your seat belts and tag along for the journey to Raccoon City!
And of course, don't forget to say "Hi" to our MoD of this event @Lone_Garurumon ^^

It's a rainy late-September night as Raccoon City is devoured by the living dead, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. Be smart, be cautious, and be careful about who you trust! Survive the madness and maybe you'll uncover the dirty secrets that's going on behind the scenes!
But remember: Even your closest friend might approach you from behind to dig their teeth into your flesh...

This is a fairly standard 13p mafia game, but with little tweaks when it comes to the rules (so you might wanna pay extra attention while reading them).

(1) All standard Bulbagarden and The War Room Rules apply.

(2) Day Phases will last for a period of 48 hours and Night Phases will last for a period of 24

hours
. Please remember to submit your actions to the host during the appropriate phase.

(3)This is a No Outside Contact game, only exceptions being chats provided by the hosts.

(4)Roleclaiming and Alignment claiming is allowed however any other types of claims are not allowed.

(5)Do not quote, screenshot or attempt to fake information provided by the hosts such as Role

PM’s. This includes the exact wording of win conditions.

(6) Please try to be active, a sustained period of inactivity may result in you being subbed out or

modkilled.

(7) Please do not attempt to abuse loopholes, if there is anything you are unsure about as to whether it would constitute loophole abuse, please feel free to contact the hosts to check.

(8)MyLo and Lylo will not be announced. This is because there are differences in interpretations of these terms between hosts, so to prevent confusion it will not be announced.

(9)When voting for players during the game please use the following format ‘Vote: Player’, a player with a majority of votes will be lynched, a random lynch among the leading wagons will result in the event of a tie, a no lynch can be achieved if the majority of the living players vote for a no lynch by using 'Vote: No lynch'. In all of these cases the players can cancel their vote by using 'Unvote'.

Highlighting your votes (bolded/different color/underlined) isn't mandatory but definitely appreciated.

(10)After being killed in the game you may post once more before the game ends but you may not post anything that contains game relevant information.

(11) If you change your username mid game please state your old and new usernames in the thread and mention the hosts.

(12) Posting in-thread during the Night will be allowed under the condition that said Player has already submitted their Night Actions (if any) and locked it in, meaning they cannot change their target after they post in-thread during the Night. If they haven't submitted an action but posted during the Night, I'll consider it as having no targets (stole this idea from @ExLight )

(13) To check you have read the rules please write "Jill sandwich" in your post when signing up.

Additional notes:

Hammer rules can be activated for the current day phase by vote if the majority of the living players wants it.

Phases extentions/shortenings can be requested if the majority of the living players vote for it.

The host is part of the game and can be targeted/lynched, but it might not turn out the way you expected.

7buf7n~2.jpg

Notes:
This game will be completely working with mechanical rands.

I would really appreciate it if you bother to write your current time/date in your sign up post - this way I can guarantee that I don't screw up with the time differences (all those time zone stuff with all those different abbreviations is way too confusing lol) and it also creates an opportunity for me to find a good phase changing time (because I'm in Germany and don't want to accidentally create a phase changing time that's like 3:30am - I know I can't create the perfect time, but at least I can try to make it as comfortable as the situation allows me to).

Players:
1. gentlefeather = Marvin Branagh, Fighter, Town, died D3
2. DawningWinds = Ada Wong, Miller, Town, died N2
3. Mint Elv
4. ExLight
5. Shinywooloo/Minish
6. HumanDawn = Professor William Birkin, Roleblocker, Mafia, died N3
7. Space = Tyrant T-00 aka Mr X, Strongman, Mafia, died D3
8. Elieson
9. Maniacal Engineer = Leon S Kennedy, Cop, Town, died N1
10. Jinjo = Tofu, Jester, Independent, died D1
11. TheCapsFan
12. ZinnLav
13. Max1996/Jinjo "2" = Chief Brian Irons, Hated Godfather, Mafia, died N1

Subs:

Spectators:
1. toastedghost

Last edited:
In, but seriously what kinda name is Jill Sandwich?

Edit:
I would really appreciate it if you bother to write your current time/date in your sign up post - this way I can guarantee that I don't screw up with the time differences (all those time zone stuff with all those different abbreviations is way too confusing lol) and it also creates an opportunity for me to find a good phase changing time (because I'm in Germany and don't want to accidentally create a phase changing time that's like 3:30am - I know I can't create the perfect time, but at least I can try to make it as comfortable as the situation allows me to).
GMT-6, so 17:12 28/2 as of this edit. edit again because I typoed.

Last edited:
NOC? That's alright.

Claiming :tm: allowed? I guess I can work with that.

No loophole abuse? You really gotta test me, dontch'ya

Sounds like a Jill Sandwich kind of game if I've ever seen one.

GMT -6 if I do end up /in

If @Maniacal Engineer finds himself in this game, I'll sign up and win it for my faction.

Back
Top Bottom