• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia RESIDENT EVIL 2 Remake Mafia by RavenRaziel98

this is over and yeah my status pretty much explains my absence, i was about to start trying to scumhunt now that we had some leads but then got sick during day 2 (not covid) and i didnt want to do fuckall but sleep, and pretty much abandoned this as a result

which wouldn't have been as terrible of a look if i was able to add anything of value day 1 but i was specifically waiting for day 2 (like i said i would in the beginning) so i could start to make contributions that weren't just shitty speculation

i see town won so my situation wasn't so much of a liability that it caused a town L so congrats
No problem - life gets in the way sometimes. Next time let the host know if you need a sub, though; we could have had a dead player sub back into your slot.

Hope you're feeling better :bulbaLove:

The next project will (probably) be called "AifA, BifB, CifC"-Mafia by RavenRaziel98
Or in full words..

"A" is for "Absurd", "B" is for "Bastard", "C" if for "Chaos" - Mafia by RavenRaziel98

I can't say when it happens, but it definitely will happen, prepare for the worst guys ;)

No problem - life gets in the way sometimes. Next time let the host know if you need a sub, though; we could have had a dead player sub back into your slot.

Hope you're feeling better :bulbaLove:
Will do. For some reason I completely forgot ME could have been swapped with me.
I was only thinking about Jinjo and obviously she wouldn't be able to because she knew who the mafia are.

Will do. For some reason I completely forgot ME could have been swapped with me.
I was only thinking about Jinjo and obviously she wouldn't be able to because she knew who the mafia are.
Don't worry, he couldn't.
Asked him almost immediately after his flip, he wasn't interested. By the time you disappeared he already knew too much to be a sub.
I could've asked DW theoretically, but since I wasn't sure if you were only missing because I screwed up that wasn't an option to me.
And even if I would have known what was going on by then I would still have likely been hesitant since the slot was already dying by then.

Sometimes situations just happen :)

Back
Top Bottom