• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Respectshipping Fans! (DrewxAsh)

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a Palletshipper myself but lately I've been becoming a Respectshipper.

For those who are new to this ship, it is DrewxAsh...or AshxDrew, however you choose to view it. This ship is a bit more discreet but there have been a few hints during the Advanced generation. If you have any fanart, images or AMVs supporting this ship, please feel free to post them here!

I think this shipping needs more support and love, it is really a great pairing. Drew is like Gary in many ways, which is another reason I really like him.

I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Thanks for viewing! :)

Here's some fanart, the second is my favorite:
50352_153620018023716_6258719_n.jpg

Respectshipping-pokemon-25906756-600-578.jpg

Respectshipping-pokemon-19067437-748-768.jpg

Hey guys, it's fine that you want to post fan art that isn't yours, but please do your best to cite the source, or at least say in the post with the art that you don't know where it's from and that it's not yours.

7. Copyright Violation
When posting fanworks that are not yours, please cite the original creator. Failing that, you may say that you don't know where it's from.

I love those pictures because they're so cute and well drawn. I have a couple of friends who also like respectshipping, I think one of them did a picture once. I'll have a look on her DA and submit it.

I agree! :)

I think Respectshipping is very underrated and needs more attention. It certainly is much better then a few ships I know out there. We need to get more support for this until it is as popular as Palletshipping.

I love those pictures because they're so cute and well drawn. I have a couple of friends who also like respectshipping, I think one of them did a picture once. I'll have a look on her DA and submit it.

I love these. Thank you very much for posting!

I really wish more people would create more AMVs and fanfictions for this ship, it really deserves it. It's a very underrated shipping.

I love this ship, mainly because one of my favorite editors on Youtube made a lot of respectshipping videos XD Here's one of my personal faves:
[video=youtube;0xXhy2nUGyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXhy2nUGyc[/video]

LOL, but yeah, this shipping is hawt :p I wish that they battled more in the Anime; Drew was proficient enough a trainer that he probably could have doubled as Ash's rival, you know, if he cared about entering in the league (...he could have been our first "Nando" participating in both...wasted opportunity).

Welcome to the thread, Ashfangirl22! :)

I don't really like CafeMocha...Coma is growing on me. I mainly prefer Respect, Pallet and Champion :)

Me? I ship him with a lotXD My main other Yaoi ships are AshxPaul and AshxDento.

Welcome to the thread, Gym Leader Burgh! I loved this video! The author is one of my friends on youtube. She's an amazing editor!

I love this ship, mainly because one of my favorite editors on Youtube made a lot of respectshipping videos XD Here's one of my personal faves:
[video=youtube;0xXhy2nUGyc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xXhy2nUGyc[/video]

I agree! It's like a forbidden love, but yet mysterious and dark. I do wish they had more scenes together...this is the most underrated Ash yaoi ship, or at least one of them. I'm glad to see others enjoy this pairing as well :)

LOL, but yeah, this shipping is hawt :p I wish that they battled more in the Anime; Drew was proficient enough a trainer that he probably could have doubled as Ash's rival, you know, if he cared about entering in the league (...he could have been our first "Nando" participating in both...wasted opportunity).

If you guys are going to discuss a ship, keep with that ship. There are other threads that you can talk about other ships in. Coma? Pallet? Champion? They all have their own threads so keep the discussion of those ships to their respective threads please.

That being said, Respectshipping is one of my guilty pleasures. I LOVE it. It's really hot and the (little) fanart for it is usually unfff.

If you guys are going to discuss a ship, keep with that ship. There are other threads that you can talk about other ships in. Coma? Pallet? Champion? They all have their own threads so keep the discussion of those ships to their respective threads please.

That being said, Respectshipping is one of my guilty pleasures. I LOVE it. It's really hot and the (little) fanart for it is usually unfff.

Oooh Sorry, some one asked me a question so. What would you say is your favorite Respectshipping moment in the anime? They had a few interactions, wish they had more.

I just like how pouty Satoshi gets. xD

It's been forever since I've given AG anything a full go through. Their battle together stands out. Satoshi just got SO MAD.

Hmmmm, I did like it when Drew rescued Ash from that cargo box that Team Rocket trapped him in. That was heroic and romantic. I consider Drew to be a Gary Oak 2.0 in many ways....right down to the hair flip.

Does anyone know of anymore Respectshipping fanart or fanfictions out there then what is already known...?

If you don't like the shipping, don't post in the thread. Please keep your negative opinions to yourself.

That being said, please get back on topic. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom