• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Restarting Diamond --Clearing Out PC Boxes

RarityRoyale

Wildcat High-School Girl!
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My friend decided he didn't want his Diamond anymore and gave it to me. I'm going to restart it, but first I just wanted to see if I could give away any old Pokemon, because there's quite a lot. I know that most of the stuff here is very common, but I thought I would see anyway. I would first like to say that I have never done a Global Trade with the friend code and everything, so I apologize if I'm being confusing or useless. I'm going to sort everything by level, and... yeah. :eh:

I feel like I should warn you in advance, a lot (but not all) of these Pokemon have stupid nicknames.

Oh yeah, friend code is 4556 4603 4971

Level 1 to 10

Lv. 2 Doduo (m)
Lv. 8 Slakoth (f)
Lv. 10 Slakoth (m)
Lv. 1 Eevee (f)
Lv. 1 Burmy (m and f)
Lv. 1 Combee (m)
Lv. 8 Combee (m)
Lv. 1 Castform (m)
Lv. 5 Shroomish (f)
Lv. 1 Meditite (m)
Lv. 1 Turtwig (m)
Lv. 1 Happiny (f)
Lv. 1 Duskull (m)
Lv. 10 Makuhita (m)
Lv. 8 Whismur (m)
Lv. 1 Castform (m)
Lv. 4 Poochyena (m)
Lv. 1 Feebas (f)
Lv. 5 Ralts (f)

Level 11 to 20

Lv. 15 Luxio (m)
Lv. 20 Ponyta (m)
Lv. 15 Numel (m)
Lv. 17 Carvanha (m)
Lv. 16 Lotad (m)
Lv. 20 Omanyte (m)
Lv. 20 Cranidos (m)
Lv. 13 Heracross (m)
Lv. 20 Anorith (m)
Lv. 18 Bibarel (f)
Lv. 17 Goldeen (m)
Lv. 19 Barboach (m)
Lv. 12 Gulpin (m)
Lv. 14 Burmy (m)
Lv. 16 Mime Jr (f)
Lv. 15 Barboach (f)
Lv. 18 Chansey (f)
Lv. 18 Magikarp (m)
Lv. 18 Remoraid (f)
Lv. 14 Slugma (m)
Lv. 18 Bonsly (f)
Lv. 14 Baltoy
Lv. 16 Dunsparce (m)
Lv. 12 Electrike (f)
Lv. 18 Jigglypuff (f)
Lv. 11 Combee (m)
Lv. 18 Pikachu (f)
Lv. 13 Combee (f)
Lv. 12 Cleffa (f)
Lv. 14 Nosepass (f)
Unown, all around Lv. 20: D, N, E, F, V and ?

Level 21 to 30

Lv. 22 Drifloon (f)
Lv. 24 Drifloon (m)
Lv. 26 Ponyta (m)
Lv. 24 Hoothoot (m)
Lv. 22 Remoraid (f)
Lv. 28 Doduo (m)
Lv. 27 Wobuffet (m)
Lv. 23 Spoink (f)
Lv. 25 Natu (f)
Lv. 21 Staravia (f)
Lv. 28 Machamp (f)
Lv. 26 Silcoon (m)
Lv. 28 Shuppet (m)
Lv. 24 Carnivine (m)
Lv. 25 Linoone (f)
Lv. 23 Mightyena (f)
Lv. 27 Swablu (f)
Lv. 25 Kecleon (f)
Lv. 29 Psyduck (f)
Lv. 25 Machop (m)
Lv. 28 Mismagius (m)
Lv. 23 Diglett (f)
Lv. 24 Azumarill (m)
Lv. 23 Cacnea (m)
Lv. 29 Pachirisu (f)
Lv. 21 Swellow (m)
Lv. 23 Girafarig (m)
Lv. 23 Quagsire (m)
Lv. 27 Luvdisc (f)
Lv. 22 Grotle (m)
Lv. 30 Electrode
Lv. 23 Beautifly (m)
Lv. 24 Gliscor (m)
Lv. 30 Castform (f)
Lv. 29 Wingull (f)
Lv. 29 Phanphy (m)
Lv. 30 Starmie

Level 31 to 40

Lv. 36 Rotom
Lv. 31 Tentacruel (f)
Lv. 40 Poliwrath (m)
Lv. 36 Claydol
Lv. 31 Meditite (f)
Lv. 37 Solrock
Lv. 35 Golbat (f)
Lv. 36 Machoke (m)
Lv. 35 Buzzybee (m)
Lv. 33 Tentacool (m)
Lv. 30ish Clefairy (f) -For some reason my friend who used to own this thought that catching 12 Clefairys was the best idea ever.
Lv. 37 Gyrados (f)
Lv. 38 Cloyster (f)
Lv. 35 Mantyke (m)
Lv. 37 Banette (m)
Lv. 35 Tentacruel (m)
Lv. 39 Tangrowth (f)
Lv. 40 Skitty (f)

Level 41 to 50

Lv. 43 Seel (m)
Lv. 43 Ditto
Lv. 45 Pelipper (f)
Lv. 46 Dewgong
Lv. 42 Poliwhirl (m)
Lv. 42 Medicham (m)
Lv. 42 Golduck (f)
Lv. 42 Floaty (m)

Level 50+

Lv. 52 Gyrados (f)
Lv. 51 Gloom (m)
Lv. 51 Fearow (m)
Lv. 51 Vileplume (f)
Lv. 50 Venomoth (m)
Lv. 52 Krabby (m)
Lv. 52 Spinnerak (f)
Lv. 56 Skarmory (f)
Lv. 59 Metagross
Lv. 52 Raticate (f)
Lv. 57 Cacturne (f)
Lv. 54 Hippowdon (m)
Lv. 53 Banette (m)
Lv. 50 Victreebel (f)
Lv. 51 Medicham (f)
Lv. 52 Roselia (f)
Lv. 51 Beautifly (m)
Lv. 53 Octillery (m)

There are also 5 "Mystery Eggs" up for grabs. They were in the PC box when I recieved the game, so I have no idea what's in them.

Thankyou to anyone who read through this, and let me know if you see anything you fancy!

Silly question but I'll ask it anyway. Do you have the means to get them on Gen V?

Lv. 59 Metagross, Lv. 37 Solrock, Lv. 28 Mismagius, Lv. 13 Heracross, and the Lv. 5 Ralts <3 hope this isit too much and me my Black friend code is 2022 4024 4928

Silly question but I'll ask it anyway. Do you have the means to get them on Gen V?

Yes, I can easily get them over to my Black if you would like :)

Lv. 59 Metagross, Lv. 37 Solrock, Lv. 28 Mismagius, Lv. 13 Heracross, and the Lv. 5 Ralts <3 hope this isit too much and me my Black friend code is 2022 4024 4928

I'll take the Rotom and Happiny if you still have them:)

Awesome, as soon as I figure out how to send stuff I'll give you those!

...Okay, I admit it. I have NO idea how to give away any of these Pokemon. Anyone wanna help me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
...Okay, I admit it. I have NO idea how to give away any of these Pokemon. Anyone wanna help me :(
Then I think I will take all that is left if that's OK. You wont be able to transfer the eggs so they will need to be hatched. But if you want to VM when you have transferred whats left, and I'll happily take whatever the leftovers are if you can let me know the numbers involved.

That will give the time to sort out my boxes to make space and catch more fodder.

Hi and welcome to Bulbagarden Forums! I merged your double post above; please edit your posts in the future if you have something to add.

In Diamond, you'll find the trading facilities from the bottom floor of any Pokémon Center. The first time you'll go there, you'll be given a Pal Pad. The first time you go online with that DS and game card pair, you'll be assigned a friend code which you can check from the Pal Pad. Then you'll have to exchange friend codes with your trading partner and go online at the same time (IIRC it's the middle desk in the bottom PC floor). From there on, it should be rather simple.

As for transferring to Gen V, you'll need two DSes and have unlocked the Poké Transfer Lab in the Gen V game. The trading facilities are in the elevated area; the Wi-Fi center is the middle one.

I would like the lv. 29 pachirisu, the lv. 14 nosepass, the lv. 1 turtwig, the lv. 16 mime jr, the lv. 23 girafrig, the eevee, the lv. 8 whismur, and the lv. 23 diglett, the lv. 52 roselia, the lv. 15 numel, the lv. 24 carnivine, the slugma, and any one of the unown. I'm sorry if that's a lot for you; it's for completing the pokedex. My White version friend code is 2194 0406 6192. Please tell me when you're available to trade.

Last edited:
I would like the lv. 29 pachirisu, the lv. 14 nosepass, the lv. 1 turtwig, the lv. 16 mime jr, the lv. 23 girafrig, the eevee, the lv. 8 whismur, and the lv. 23 diglett, the lv. 52 roselia, the lv. 15 numel, the lv. 24 carnivine, the slugma, and any one of the unown. I'm sorry if that's a lot for you; it's for completing the pokedex. My White version friend code is 2194 0406 6192. Please tell me when you're available to trade.

Awesome, you can have all of that :) And I think I've figured out how to trade, I apologize to everyone for being stupid before haha. I'm available for the rest of tonight, so probably for the next six hours or so as of posting.

EDIT: Thankyou Soulweaver for the help, and sorry about the double posting! I'm transferring the 'mons from Diamond to Black now, and after I'm done with that I'll be in the Wi-Fi room, if anyone is available now!

ANOTHER EDIT: Heading over to the Wi-Fi Room now.

Last edited:
@RarityRoyale, if you can let me know you want to get rid of the rest of these, I would be happy to help. Just let me know the numbers involved.

Are they all in your Black now?
If not I'll take a Mystery Egg for my Diamond and the lvl 19 Barboach also for my Diamond
Lvl. 30 Castform which will go to my White

(FCs in signature)

I'll take the Feebas, Cranidos, Machoke, Skitty, Chansey, Grotle, and 2 mystery eggs for Soul Silver.
FC's in sig.

By the way, looking at your list...what's a Floaty and a Buzzybee?

Sorry for being a bother, but can you trade on Wednesday when it's 8:00 am for you (which would be 4:00 pm for me)? Please let me know if you can't.

My white fc is 2194 0406 6192.

Last edited:
Please tell me when you can trade. I'm available when it's around 7:30- 8:00 am in your time zone. I would like to know what day would work best for you.

Ill take the Lvl. 31 Tentacruel and the Lvl. 1 Duskull.

My Black Friend Code is 1334 9035 0066. Thanks!:ksmile:

hey
could I take the anorith and a Mystery egg for my Low-Level team
also what's a "Floaty"?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom