• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Return of the Fool: A Reintroduction

MC.Princess

To Be A Master, Pokémon Master - Art by LouLouv
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
  3. They/Them
  4. Any
  5. Refer To Profile
Alright, let’s do this one more time.

My name is Enbymon (although I do hope to have that changed soon), a former member of the forums form about late 2022 to early 2023! My current pronouns are he/him, although I am questioning as of right now to find something that feels right.

I’ve been a fan since Sun/Moon, although my personal favorite game is XY! Some things I enjoy are: Splatoon, Dragon Quest, Ninjago, Ben 10, and Cassette Beasts!

I’m glad to be back, and I hope everyone has been doing well! :3

hello hello and welcome back!! i happen to really like dragon quest as well actually, got a favorite game?
(and splatoon! i love splatoon!!)

i hope you've been and are doing well too! hope to see you around! :bulbaWave:

Welcome back! Glad to see a fellow Splatoon fan ^^

and i have played some of dragon quest and think its pretty cool but that's coming from like 2 hours of gameplay of I think 11 but shhhh

This is why I shouldn’t leave my phone idle on here-
In all seriousness, I appreciate the warm welcome back everyone! :3
hello hello and welcome back!! i happen to really like dragon quest as well actually, got a favorite game?
(and splatoon! i love splatoon!!)

i hope you've been and are doing well too! hope to see you around! :bulbaWave:
Tbh my only Dragon Quest games are XI, Builders 1, and Dai: A Hero’s Bonds (rip). I’d probably have to put XI on top though.

Edit: I posted it early without all the replies, Noooooo-

hey annaki!! welcome back o/ hope you enjoy it ar--

AAAAAAAAAA I LOVE DRAGON QUEST

although admittedly i've only played 8 and 11 but STILL it's so cool!!!
My only mainline game is 11, so I definitely have more to learn about the series. Been thinking about picking up 1 to 3 on the eShop recently and go back to where it all started.

Welcome back! Glad to see a fellow Splatoon fan ^^

and i have played some of dragon quest and think its pretty cool but that's coming from like 2 hours of gameplay of I think 11 but shhhh
Splatoon has probably been one of my favorite games to play for a while
but i started with 2 dont tell anyone
Sorry these took awhile! :3

Welcome back! I remember seeing you around towards the beginning of this year, always nice seeing people return after an absence :enzap: Hope you'll continue to enjoy your time here!

also, oooh, Cassette Beasts, I've been meaning to play that lol
I’d definitely recommend it! Great alternative to Pokemon with great mechanics, story, and characters!

And you even get to choose your characters pronouns! Idk why i decided to put it in bold, I just love that design choice-
Welcome back Annaki!
Thank you for the welcome back! Hope your day is cool beans!

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom