• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Return of the Saiyans (Sign Ups Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
Several decades ago, an evil tyrant known as Frieza ruled over a powerful alien race known as the Saiyans. These beings looked much like humans, but were thousands of times more powerful. As time passed Frieza realised there strength and the threat they posed. He quickly destroyed them all, except for five six survivors. Four of which were destroyed by the others. The two survivors who were not killed reside on a planet known as Earth. This planet is the home of seven magical orbs known as dragonballs. When these orbs are gathered they may be used to grant a wish. The allies of theses Saiyans used the dragonballs to bring all who were killed by Frieza or his followers back to life. Unfortunately, along with that wish the entire population of Saiyans murdered by Frieza was brought back as well. Over many years these Saiyans rebuilt their society on a new planet. Now they are on their way to Earth where they suspect there to be a surviving Saiyan. While there they plan to destroy the native species and colonize the planet.​

Rules:
1.No Godmodding whatsoever!
2.Grammar is extremely important to me. Spelling I could care less about, but this site has turned me into a grammar nazi.
3.You are allowed to have characters related to actual characters, but it better make sense, and go along with the storyline already set up by the people who signed up before you.
4.This RP takes place 25 years after DBZ. GT never happened!
5.I have the right to turn your application down if you are known for being just a bad roleplayer or not having good grammar.
6.If you play a saiyan their maximum super saiyan stage is dependant on their heritage. Full blood saiyans can go up to SSJ3, half bloods can go up to SSJ2, anything lower can only go to SSJ.
7.Each person can have a limit of three characters and actual character shall be npcs.

SU form:

Name:
Species:(Saiyan, Human, Namekian, Android, etc)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My characters:

Name:Seta Briefs
Species: 1/4 Saiyan 3/4 Saiyan
Appearance:Seta has a dark purple mop top and aqua eyes. He stands at 4'9" with a muscular build. He wears a skintight, dark blue jumpsuit, white gloves and boots, and a white belt with a dark yellow design around it similar to the one on Saiyan armor.
Personality:Seta greatly takes after his grandfather personality wise. He is extremely hot headed and stubborn. He is determined to become one of the strongest people in the universe. He often loses control and acts fully on instinct when angry. When frustrated he tends to respond to people with sarcasm. He gains pleasure from his rivals and enemies failure and often laughs right in there face.
History:Seta grew up in a life of luxury and riches. He was the son of Trunks Briefs, president of Capsule Corp. Unlike his father and grandmother, Seta had no interest in science whatsoever. He instead spent all his free time training with his grandfather, Vegeta. His entire personality was molded after his grandfather.

Name:King Vegeta III
Species:Saiyan
Appearance:Vegeta III looks much like his great grandfather who he is named for. He has the same widow’s peak and raven hair as most of the royal family. He has flame shaped hair and longer hair on the back of his neck. He has a goatee much like his great grandfather and wears the typical Saiyan armor. On the left breastplate of his armor is the royal family crest in red. He wears a black skintight jumpsuit and a black cape.
Personality:Vegeta is an arrogant asshole. He believs his race is superior to every other, which in many ways it is. He thinks of other species as low class scum and wishes to erase them all from existence. He’ll often act fully on rage and lose control. He tends to insult his opponents in battle just for the fun of it.
History:After, the restoration of the Saiyan race King Vegeta I had a son who would be the heir to the throne because of Vegeta II’s absence. From that son came two more generations of the royal family. With the death of his fore-fathers Vegeta III quickly took the throne.

I don't know much about Dragon Ball, but I'm willing to do some research and stuff.

Name: Commander Edgar "Dragon" Night
Species: Human
Appearance: Edgar was recruited at a young age, only nineteen, and has thus been a soldier for eight years. Thus, he's fairly fit, with a muscular build, weighing 180 pounds at 6'1. He let his black hair grow out, tying it back for battle, and has pale skin. His face has a huge scar right between his eyes where he was hit by a knife. He usually wears a black leather jacket with stylized blue flames, distressed denim jeans, and an anime T-shirt. He keeps his sword, a long, two handed katana, strapped to his back.
Personality: Edgar, though he thoroughly enjoys killing, is actually a pretty decent guy other than that. He likes to collect anime and comic books, and even writes poetry, though he hates to tell people. He has an intense dislike of aliens, and if he sees one, he'll usually kill it after following it around for a few hours.
History: When he was three, a Namekian killed his mom by eating her alive while his dad was at work. From then on, he swore to protect earth from aliens, joining the military as soon as he could at 19. There, he learned to use ki.
Other: He has training in ki manipulation in the form of the ability to create ultra-hard barriers.

Last edited:
His mom could not have been killed when he was 3 then eaten alive. That makes no sense. The Namekian ate his mom alive when he was 3, thus leaving her dead. But it is a physical impossibility to kill a person then eat them alive because they are already dead. Therefore her death was caused by being eaten alive.

Did I make an extremely logical comment in my sleep? As far as I know I didn't post that...
Well anyway-Accepted! As long as you edit it to other me's standards.

Okay. How about he ate her alive, then killed her? Or maybe ate her dead while she was alive?

Is anybody out there? It's so lonely here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom