• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Returning characters in XD

TK n Happy Ness

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Here's a list of people that are from Colosseum and are returning in XD (the ones I know of).

Miror B.
Eagun
Beluh
Duking
Nett
Secc
Silva
Justy
Cail (in the latest NP issue, there's a screen with him using Granbull and Gardevoir)
Sherles
Johnson
Folly
Trudly

Anyone's guess if we'll see any other familiar faces in XD, but those are the ones that are confirmed.

So Miror B. returns.I can't wait to see how crazy he looks now.

mysticalmew said:
So Miror B. returns.I can't wait to see how crazy he looks now.

They have a screen/character art of him on Nintendo.com's XD gallery page.

Miror B is so creepy and so wonderful all at the same time. I love his hair. The Pokeball afro is amazing.

I hate Miror. B, he was so easy in Colosseum, let's hope he put's up a decent or legimate fight this time.

Mirror B is...unique.

He serves a purpose in this game, anyway.

Still, his big afro is irrational, lol, what's his purpose in this game exactly? He better not be the main villain.

Don't diss Miror B, yo. Some of us like the more eccentric characters.

From what I've heard, he's a wanderer, and you can get any Shadow Pokémon you've missed from him.

Snagem Peons Wakin, Biden, and Agrev return, as does the boss, Gonzap.
Bitt
Megg
Vander
The jogger at Phenac

Miror B isn't the main boss in XD, but I can't remember the name of the person who is. Lovrina is kind of a mini-boss, I think.

But, Miror B is awesome. He acts like Michael Jackson. XD

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom