• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Returning user here

Alexg23

#TeamScorbunny
Reaction score
Not sure what to say so I'll keep this short. About 11 months ago I left because I wasn't as active as I used to be due to moving on to other sites, and I'm back now because I saw something that reminded me of here and I thought "Hey, I should go back, see how it's changed." I'm not sure if I'll be very active this time around (one person already remembered me though, so that's inspiring), but one thing I know for sure is that I'm going to try to be active on the discord since I spend most of my time on that site nowadays.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom