• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Returns and Departures

AceTrainer14

The acest of trainers
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It is with great honour that I unveil our newest moderator to you all: @Legacy! Legacy has returned to the team after being away for some time, and will be a great asset as we move forwards with a number of projects over the next few months. I hope you all give him a warm welcome.

At the same time, I must announce the sadder news that @harryheart will be leaving our team very soon. He has been a great asset over the past eighteen months, keeping the Directories updated and has made the last few sets of banners for the Awards to an amazing quality. He will be travelling for the next wee while and will not have internet access, so we have had to come to this decision. harryheart will be staying on briefly as we transition between mods, but make you sure you bid a fond farewell to our departing artist!

Good luck and have fun on your travels harry!

Bittersweet news. Congratulations, Legacy, and thank you for all that you did, harryheart!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom