• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
somehow im not very surprised that the most interesting upcoming episode since the beginning of the year is getting pushed back because its a mess kinda like journeys itself lol

looks like iris will have to wait until may....... im really starting to question exactly why they teased iris and gary way back in JANUARY when its been almost half a year and all we've gotten between then and now is anything but iris and gary related content. also its really funny how while the title ended up fake and the tweets op was messing around, the magazine popped up a day later and teased iris..... talk about unintended timing by some random twitter user

ngl its a little painful knowing that iris exists somewhere in the future and we just dont know when she'll show up!! now if only we knew if gary is actually alive

At least I'm not too mad since we do know this episode is coming sonner or later.

But dang, the first time in months I got excited for anything JN related and I'm let down once again... Ugh.
The episode is definitely going to happen. Just not under the date (and possibly also the title) we originally thought. Once we know when the episode actually comes out, I'll convert this thread to be that episode's preview thread.

Then what was the point of teasing it so soon. I'm talking about the magazine scans.
This series only promises, creates hype and almost never delivers. I understand why people are getting so fed up with it.

And again, where are the staff aiming at...

Then what was the point of teasing it so soon. I'm talking about the magazine scans.
This series only promises, creates hype and almost never delivers. I understand why people are getting so fed up with it.

And again, where are the staff aiming at...
The magazine was teasing for Iris's return, which we already knew was going to happen thanks to the intro, but left out the title and airdate to maintain a surprise factor.

It was teased so soon. The episode may be airing in June, July or even August.
Who knows how many breaks will the staff take in the next months.

Shouldn't this thread be closed since it's fake?

Unless they retool or cancel it.
They've done both things before.

But not knowing the date or number is weird.

Shouldn’t the thread be locked though since this isn’t a real episode? @swiftgallade46?
I repeat: Iris's return has already been confirmed, and we have magazine scans of her return. Once that return episode is confirmed, I will change this episode to match that. Until then, @swiftgallade46, please let the thread stay as it is.

No one knows what will happen.
And this thread is filled with just conjectures; beside the possibility of Iris returning, nothing is remotely close to reality.

I think that we need a new thread, a blank slate, to start once again; with more facts this time.

I doubt that there will be any reason to retool or cancel the episode. They've only done that before with a few BW episodes due to a then recent natural disaster. Unless the Iris episode features something like buildings being destroyed shorty after there's another huge earthquake in Japan, I don't think that we need to worry about the episode being canceled or retooled.

In the case of retool.
They may end up not using the scenes depicted on that magazine.
And drop the reuse of that catch attempt gag.

No one knows what will happen.
And this thread is filled with just conjectures; beside the possibility of Iris returning, nothing is remotely close to reality.
The magazine scans with screenshots from the episode beg to differ.
I think that we need a new thread, a blank slate, to start once again; with more facts this time.
This thread is already so well established that I feel it should be maintained.

Maybe change the title to something like "JN???: Iris' reunion episode (title TBD)", at least so people don't jump the gun immediately into thinking that this episode isn't happening at all, even though there's enough evidence to point out the episode is indeed supposed to be released in a not so distant future.

I repeat: Iris's return has already been confirmed, and we have magazine scans of her return. Once that return episode is confirmed, I will change this episode to match that. Until then, @swiftgallade46, please let the thread stay as it is.
We know the episode exists but there’s literally no common denominator other than this and the actual episode other than Iris. The plot line, the episode number, the synopsis, the credit, we know literally nothing so having a fake episode title up for discussion when we have literally no idea when Iris is supposed to appear is weird, specially when there’s threads to discuss that already. It’s not as if we don’t have threads to discuss Iris and Gary's returns in general.

I’m hadn’t locked the thread yet because I wanted to give it a bit more time. But yes it has been made clear that this eoisode’s title and series # were both incorrect, thus the episode itself it fake. And, no, I don’t think this thread should be a placeholder the upcoming episode. Half of this thread is speculation on an episode title that is no longer accurate and the other half are questions about its validity. Neither are things people would want to scroll through when the real thing is revealed.

With that in mind, I will in fact close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom