• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo... apparently this is THE Absol episode, since Dephender has made that episode on Serebii.

This is what Dephender says: This one's not outright confirmed, but it comes from a reasonably trustworthy source and Japanese fans assume it to be real.

So i guess the Iris episode is 65. Maybe they mixed up the episodes.

If its the Absol episode, then the Absol might belong to Ash, since here is the thing
Riolu gets focus, Galarfetch'd is caught
Riolu evolves, Galarfetch'd gets focus
Galarfetch'd evolves, Dracovish gets focus (Supposedly)
Dracovish focus over, Absol gets focus.

This is just a theory however, so still keep your hopes and expectations low, since it can very well be a Goh capture, since Goh has barely gotten solo focus episodes except for Grookey for 12 episodes now.

Soo... apparently this is THE Absol episode, since Dephender has made that episode on Serebii.

This is what Dephender says: This one's not outright confirmed, but it comes from a reasonably trustworthy source and Japanese fans assume it to be real.

So i guess the Iris episode is 65. Maybe they mixed up the episodes.
I don't think so because I expect them to take a break after this episode because the week after this episode airs is Golden Week.

I don't think so because I expect them to take a break after this episode because the week after this episode airs is Golden Week.

I am not saying episode 65 airs right after, but it can be after this episode.

Edit: Lol and now the episode thread is deleted as a whole there. What a messy situation this has become.

Screenshot_20210404_145214_com.android.chrome.jpg

Will they take a break for Golden Week?
Many anime air new episodes during those days, even some related to one of the holidays. Mostly Children's Day.
Anipoke attempted to do that during Kanto, but the hiatus after the 'Shock' prevented it.

I mean, it’s not that hard to imagine Iris vigorously training Axew and her other Pokémon to some day defeat Drayden and Clair while Ash lounges around and battles rarely to obtain an Incineroar.

I'd say that it's hard to imagine, mainly because Iris training vigorously didn't really happen even in BW. SM wasn't battle heavy, but Ash did at least train with his Pokemon and took part in the Island Challenge. It wasn't as battle heavy as XY, but Ash wasn't doing nothing for a whole series either.

This would hurt a lot more if we didn't already know we were getting the episode at some point.

Isn't going to make the wait any more fun, though :cry:

EDIT: Oh wait, now the Absol episode might be fake? Guess that's what I get for speed reading! Weird stuff going on.

I think this confusion (assuming both episodes are real) might be related to the rescheduling of the upcoming episodes, since they were originally announced for an earlier release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom