• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm feeling like Dracovish won't even be in this battle unless it's 3v3, which I doubt.

I can see Gible replacing Axew’s role as a Pokémon that lives in Iris’s hair.
I personally see Gible having evolved be more likely after all this time. Garchomp is one of the most popular Pokémon in the world, anyway.

Speaking of popularity, Haxorus was the fifth most popular Unova Pokémon in last year's big vote.
Or emolga
That would just result in a bad hair day, I feel.

Even though it already had a solid move set, it'd be nice to see Ash's Dragonite learn a new move. I don't mind Hyper beam being axed.

Iris getting a Haxorus would kind of feel a bit much. It would show that she has made progress off screen and that they remembered Axew's original dream to evolve, but I think it would be harder for at least me to believe based on where she left off. Axew evolving into a Fraxture would still give off a sense of progression without being too unbelievable and even that I don't think is that likely when Axew is her signature Pokemon.

I can't really see Iris with a Garchomp either. They would have a lot more wiggle room with her Gible since it was only caught in a special that was never dubbed, but I don't know if they'd want to give her a Garchomp mainly because of how Cynthia showing up for BD/SP promotion seems practically guaranteed to happen.

Iris getting a Haxorus would kind of feel a bit much. It would show that she has made progress off screen and that they remembered Axew's original dream to evolve, but I think it would be harder for at least me to believe based on where she left off. Axew evolving into a Fraxture would still give off a sense of progression without being too unbelievable and even that I don't think is that likely when Axew is her signature Pokemon.

I can't really see Iris with a Garchomp either. They would have a lot more wiggle room with her Gible since it was only caught in a special that was never dubbed, but I don't know if they'd want to give her a Garchomp mainly because of how Cynthia showing up for BD/SP promotion seems practically guaranteed to happen.
Then again, Iris has also been gone from the main cast for two and a half series, so it wouldn't be Farfetch'd to think she could fully evolve them both in that time.
If Axew has evolved, its way to big to be in her hair. So the Pokemon in Iris's hair is most likely Emolga in that case.
Her hair probably wouldn't like an Electric Pokémon being inside it.

Then again, Iris has also been gone from the main cast for two and a half series, so it wouldn't be Farfetch'd to think she could fully evolve them both in that time.

It would still be a lot to assume that she got two fully evolved Dragon types after BW. Misty was gone longer than Iris and she seemingly only got a Mega Gyarados as an addition to her team, which was much more believable by comparison. It wouldn't be impossible, but I think it would come off more like a desperate attempt to make Iris more of a challenging opponent for Ash instead of feeling like a natural progression for her goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom