• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, none of those were new captures, but rather development for Pokemon that the characters already had.
Yeah. I was thinking the same.
Alright Journeys, you have my attention. Just don’t screw up this reunion episode like you did Alola by making it all about Go rather than Ash who actually has the meaningful connection.
Technically, the Goh focus there was understandable. Goh needed to be introduced to the Alola cast and establish his relationship with them, while Ash's relationship with them was already well established.

I just want the Iris return to be about Iris most of all! I’m really worried it’s going to quite a superficial appearance that might as well just be and trainer with a Dragonite.

That means I want to see all 5 of her Pokémon, more than a passing reference to the Dragon Master goal, some sense that she has progressed and some BW flashbacks. What’s the point otherwise?

I don’t think that’s too much to ask...

Technically, the Goh focus there was understandable. Goh needed to be introduced to the Alola cast and establish his relationship with them, while Ash's relationship with them was already well established.
Considering that Alola is basically Ash’s second home and these people his pseudo-family, making the majority of that trip about Go was just wrong. If they wanted to focus on him connecting with the others, they should have made it a 2 parter so they could give Go time to connect with them on his own time. As it stands, Ash basically got all of 2 scenes while Go got the majority of the episode and if there’s one place they go that Ash shouldn’t get shafted for focus, it’s Alola.

Hoping this episode will be a good one. We've been waiting for Ash's reunion with Iris, so hoping its worth it. If we're having their Dragonite battle, I kinda hope they give us some indicator of which is which.

Considering that Alola is basically Ash’s second home and these people his pseudo-family, making the majority of that trip about Go was just wrong. If they wanted to focus on him connecting with the others, they should have made it a 2 parter so they could give Go time to connect with them on his own time. As it stands, Ash basically got all of 2 scenes while Go got the majority of the episode and if there’s one place they go that Ash shouldn’t get shafted for focus, it’s Alola.
Honestly, I was hoping they used that scenario to cheer Ash up after his losing slump they pulled him out of off screen. And reveal to Goh that Ash is the Alolan Champion.

Last edited:
LET'S GOOOO!!!

A little embarrassed to admit that with each passing episode reveal, I was getting more and more disappointed because I've SO been looking forward to the Iris and Gary returns. I'm super excited that it's finally time for one!

I'd love to see a Dragonite vs. Dragonite meet up and battle. Ash and Iris' Dragonite have such different personalities, it'd be really fun to see them interact and then face off in a battle. I'm also really hoping we get to see what Iris has been doing this whole time. I'd love to know how she's progressing with her goal and see some new captures/evolutions.

I thought people like the alola episode of journeys also I wonder what the pacing of the episode is going to be like

What this episode about for Ash dragonite?
I was told ash infernape was returning is that true

The title seems to be confusing. Why would Dragonite battle Reunion of Past, Present and Future. I guess they are different sentences.
Past and Present are alright, but what is future here, are they referring Iris to be a future rival in PWC who has now become a lot stronger than Ash. If this is the case Ash might loose here.
Cheer up guys, The upcoming arc is about Hugger Dragonite, who wants to defeat Tough Hostile Dragonite.
a30eae36b8776099e05a220619bcb7e3.gif

The title seems to be confusing. Why would Dragonite battle Reunion of Past, Present and Future. I guess they are different sentences.
Past and Present are alright, but what is future here, are they referring Iris to be a future rival in PWC who has now become a lot stronger than Ash. If this is the case Ash might loose here.
Cheer up guys, The upcoming arc is about Hugger Dragonite, who wants to defeat Tough Hostile Dragonite.
a30eae36b8776099e05a220619bcb7e3.gif
Because the title is a reference to the Best Wishes Episode "Drayden vs Iris! Past, Present and Future!"

Dephender thinks it is fake.
I just hope they dont spoil everything in advance aka Alola Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom