• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

Favourite Alola Pokemon so far?

• Total voters
The little bird is probably the new regional bird. At first I thought it was Fletchling, but a closer look makes me think it's definitely something new.

I like that the regional bird in the game appears to be a type of woodpecker. I think that because it is a woodpecker, it might learn a bunch of pecking moves such as drill peck, maybe it can get access to drill run as well.

I think that was the regional bird as well.

It almost looked sort of. . .dinosaur like? They did talonflame right, I'm excited to see how this one turns out.

I like that the regional bird in the game appears to be a type of woodpecker. I think that because it is a woodpecker, it might learn a bunch of pecking moves such as drill peck, maybe it can get access to drill run as well.

I'd love it to actually be based on a Woodpecker, it'd be really good to get one. Yay for more regional bird diversity.
Hopefully it's not Normal/Flying...

Yeah, the new bird is probably the regional bird... Wonder what type it is.

The feet suggest that it is a woodpecker because the feet are zygodactyl, with two toes forwards and two toes backwards, a feature that is in woodpeckers but not in the cranes.

Dark/Flying Woodpecker after the amazing Cardinal Fire/Flying Talonflame is such a good idea, seriously hope that's the case.

Well either crane or woodpecker is fine with me, don't really care since both would be completely new concepts. I'd like it to follow in Talonflame's footsteps of being something other than Normal/Flying though.

Not happy about this to be honest. With gen 7 announced, Zygarde has been left completely weak in gen 6 and it's new forms have gotten completely ignored. I starting to dislike Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon even more now. As for new pokemon, maybe have a native bird that evolves into a pokemon with a different primary type like Fletching did.

Back
Top Bottom