• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review League

Three reviews for Brotherhood by Gama.
1, 2, 3.
3 reviews: 6 points
3 chapters: 3 points
~1250+ words: 5 points
Speedy reviews: 10 points
Monthly challenge: 2 points
Tally: 26 points
Hope I've got this right!

Brotherhood ch4
2 base, 1 for 1 chapter, 1 for 250+ words (technically more off-forum but I'm not willing to post it for an extra point), 2 for within 48hrs.
6 total.

Looks perfect! :D I'll put your name on the scoreboard, woo!

Got some piping hot reviews. Handle with caution.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Unequivocant
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+2 - 570 words
+4 - Super speedy
Total: +9

Brotherhood
+2 - Base
+3 - 3 chapters
+2 - 715 words
And another one...
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 300 words
+4 - Super speedy
+2 - Monthly challenge
Total: +17

Running total: 270

Ouch, hot! You're on fire. :O

Updating now!!!

Brotherhood
2 base, 1 for one chapter, 1 for 250 words, 4 for within 24hrs: 6 total.

Guiding Light
2 base, 2 for chapters, 4 for 1000+ words, 4 for fic of the month, 2 for review game, and maybe 2 for the monthly challenge? I spent 100+ words on talking about the characters, but because it's the prologue and first chapter and my commentary was sorta forward-looking one may not count it. Mod's judgement I guess. 14 or 16 total.

20 or 22 combined total.

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to post reviews I go!

guidance
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 430 words
+4 - Super speedy
Total: +8

+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+4 - 790 words (+390 words of continued discussion)
+4 - Super speedy
Total: +11

Brotherhood
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 350 words
+4 - super speedy

Running total: 323. I should really use these for something, shouldn't I? I just don't want to bother anyone. ;~;

Brotherhood
2 base, 1 for one chapter, 1 for 250 words, 4 for within 24hrs: 6 total.

Guiding Light
2 base, 2 for chapters, 4 for 1000+ words, 4 for fic of the month, 2 for review game, and maybe 2 for the monthly challenge? I spent 100+ words on talking about the characters, but because it's the prologue and first chapter and my commentary was sorta forward-looking one may not count it. Mod's judgement I guess. 14 or 16 total.

20 or 22 combined total.

Yep, I'll count it. :3 Also can't see the specific time stamp on Botherhood to confirm 24 or 48 hours anymore, but I'll take your word for it for 24. Just reminds me I need to jump on these posts a bit quicker!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to post reviews I go!

guidance
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 430 words
+4 - Super speedy

+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+4 - 790 words (+390 words of continued discussion)
+4 - Super speedy
Total: +11

Brotherhood
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 350 words
+4 - super speedy

Running total: 323. I should really use these for something, shouldn't I? I just don't want to bother anyone. ;~;

A-A-A-A-APPROVED

And you can spend them, sure! Or not! Up to you. xD If things are busy and might take a little longer on turnaround, we'll just let ya know.

+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+5 - 1280 words
+1 - 400 words of follow-up discussion.)
+4 - Super speedy
+2 - Monthly challenge (I spend a lot of time talking about Gardner's character arc, but I'll leave this to the mods' discretion)
Total: +15

guidance
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapater
+1 - 250 words
Total: +4

Different Eyes
+2 - Base
+1 - 1 chapter
+1 - 250 words
+4 - Super speedy

Running total: 350

... wait, that's Milotic's dex number! Yes, I'm FABULOUS! *sparkles*

@unrepentantAuthor All of yours check out!
@Ambyssin, you as well!

Updating the scoreboard... Now for my own stuff:

Survival Project
2 points for review
1 point for specific chapters (ch2)
2 points for 500 words
2 points for archive bonus
Total: 7 Points

The Long Walk
2 points for review
1 point for specific chapters (ch11)
2 points for 500 words
Total: 5 Points

Last edited:
@Misfit Angel Looks good!

Also, I'm happy to say @unrepentantAuthor has applied to be a beta reader! :3 Don't forget that's a thing, peeps! If you need help with your chapter before posting it for the worldwide public, our beta readers are here to try to help!
Okay, what/where/how do I request for beta-readers? How many goats does it cost? It may be a while (read: months) before my work can withstand prying eyes.

I know that the review reward is currently provided by mods, but I would nonetheless like to apply to be a review contributor (with the encouragement of @diamondpearl876). I provided some relevant information already in my application to beta-read, but I'm happy to offer any additional information needed.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom