• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

GAME: Review League

Plays too much Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reaction score
We're really short on staff artist staffpower right now, but this request is still on the books. Thanks for bearing with us while we get on this.
Appreciate the response, but I actually got a personal friend to work on this between now and then! Feel free to just ignore that one, UA.

Dragon Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the announcement for points eligible for the review secret santa, so I'll just throw that in here real quick, along with some of my other reviews in the backlog...

A Marvelous Journey!
Base: 2
Chapters commented on: Sweeping beginning chapters (around 7, so +1) and specific feedback on the latest chapter (+1) for a total of +2
Words: A little over 1000, +4
Secret Santa bonus: x2
Total: +16

And I'm gonna just log three of my favorite reviews from the oneshot contest and just dump the rest. I've got enough points and I just want to go for a clean slate on 2020 from here on.

Mail for Welltown
Oneshot: 1
Words: Just under 1000, +3
Competition review: +4
Total: 10

Kunane
Words: Just over 500, +2
Competition review: 4
Total: 9

Hear That Which I Desire
Words: Just over 500, 2
Competition review: 4
Total: 9

Total: 44

So If I did that all correct...
Unspent total: 245
Grand total: 315

Also, I think I'm going to take on an offer someone made to me a little while ago, if it's not a bother. I'm not sure what it falls under, but... @unrepentantAuthor mentioned a map making passion. Would that qualify as a "setting" thing? I was thinking about having a world map done for Kilo. I’m not sure how extensive that is or if it’s beyond the scope of 80 points, but I’m happy to hash that out.

A cat who writes stories
Reaction score
@namohysip Your points check out. Feel free to tally all your oneshot reviews, I will absolutely log them.

Also, yes, I am prepared to make maps as a Review League prize. Obviously I can't spend hours and hours on one, or I'd have to charge a prohibitive amount of points, but we can definitely discuss it. I won't be adding this service to the official prize list just yet, but it's likely to happen.

Now let's log a cat's review:

The Long Walk by @Beth Pavell
Chapters: 1
Wordcount: 2
Secret Santa: double!
Total: 10 points

And I guess this too-
Some lengthy thoughts about the science/history behind Regice by @elementcollector1
Chapters: 1
Wordcount: 0
Total: 3 points

Grand Total: 13 points

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Here to cash in some points from the Secret Santa event:

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Delta Dossiers
Base: 2 points
Chapters Reviewed: 1 chapter = 1 point
Word Count: 1750 words / 250 = 7 points