• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

review on my heartgold randomized type-swap playthrough made-up backlore/info

Lot the pikachu

Well-Known Member (pika, pika!)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
''the team of the region, Team Fable, several hundred years ago, after the events of legands arceus in the kanto region, made experiments on every pokemon in the region, be it wild or a trainer's pokemon. By using their specially designed signal ray, they made the Pokemon change their typings & overall appearance."

they'd be changing their typings & the moves they use & at what level they evolve at, the abilities too.... even the eggs would be affected (?)..... it's also, somehow irreversible, so they stay like that.......

but the people of the hotojo region had become used to it, by the time airi came around

so when professor mel brought out the starters to airi, that'd be different types & different pokemon from the normal starters....

but team fable have long since disbanded now after realizing what their team leader, Nicole, realized that what they were doing was kinda wrong... & going against nature

"The legendaries & Mythicals were able to resist Team Fable's signal ray waves and are unaffected by their experiments."

team fable's ray has a random effect on whatever its pointed at.... & they have a sort of computer thingy at their hq where they are, to first select any pokemon, to send the ray waves there, to change their typings & overall appearance
no-one could stop them from doing it

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Airi's_type-swap_pokedex

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Airi_(randomized_type-swap_playthrough)

professor mel was researching anyway out in the field... but she wanted airi to go fill the pokedex, cause she knew she wanted to be a pokemon trainer 3 years ago, when she was 7 *she's 10 now, she told her that when she grew up, she wanted to be a trainer*

she noticed something different about the wild pokemon & the change with the starter pokemon & people told her about their pokemon & how they changed... she got quite a lot of research done about it...

but she warned airi when she's out there to take caution cause the pokemon started frenzying a bit cause of the type changing & such...... the starters that she has on her in the lab have long since calmed down, though

team Fable disbanded 4 years ago

people were very, very shocked about it at first... i mean, their pokemon's types, be it one type or 2 types, & overall appearance suddenly changed :0

i made it up, actually....

what do you think of it? :>

please do tell me if this isn't where it goes, though

Hi @cascata25, I think your headcanons should go in a BulbaBlog!! This space is more for fanfictions, and that sort of thing.
Here are some blogs for reference~:
KJ's dumb Pokémon headcanon blog
Pokemon Headcanons (requests open)

I'll check with the others though, so hold onnnnnnnnn~

Hi @cascata25, I think your headcanons should go in a BulbaBlog!! This space is more for fanfictions, and that sort of thing.
Here are some blogs for reference~:
KJ's dumb Pokémon headcanon blog
Pokemon Headcanons (requests open)

I'll check with the others though, so hold onnnnnnnnn~
it's not really a headcanon... it's a backlore for my heartgold randomized type-swap playthrough :>

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom