• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Rhyperior Vs Magmortar Vs Gallade

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
I Related them both for being Bertha's, Flint's and Lucian's Signature Pokémon, and because they are the last pokémon the Sinis Trio uses Against You in Shadows of Almia

Factors:
Design
Power
Moves
Best User of them (see description)
Typing

i picked Gallade for his design, his typing and for Lucian And Ice using it

Factors: Well, Magmortar and Rhyperi- oh, who am I kidding. PASS. (i don't know much 'bout stats)
Design LET ME SEE. Rhyperior is a ball with legs, so is Magmortar. Gallade is a Spartan warrior. Gallade FTW.
Power I dunno rhyperior's ability, but Magmortar's beats Gallades. Magmortar FTW!
Moves Gallade has good coverage thanks to tms, though rhyperior can learn surf. But Magmortar is cooler at this. MAGMORTAR FTW.
Best User of them (see description) Lucian for Gallade, Bertha for Rhyperior and Lucas (movie) for magmortar.
Typing Gallade wins.

Overall winner: Gallade!

Design: gallade wins
Power: rhyperior wins, kickass ability, super high attack/hp/defense. sp defense is boosted in sandstorm so the only bad stat it has is speed, which although
Moves: idc they all have pretty standard movesets i think.
Best User of them: flint?
Typing: gallade has the most awesome typing. mind + body = super martial arts.

gallade wins simply cause it won most stuff. though i think rhyperior is better anyways.

Design: Rhyperior.
Rock Rhinoceros with a drill nose is always cool. And it's color? Awesome, black/gray + red = Win. Ground is a amazing type also.

Power: Rhyperior.

Moves:

Gallade, because I like psychic and fighting moves more than rock/ground and fire.

Best User of them (see description)

I dunno.

Typing

Gallade. But it's design is poor, so I don't really like this monster.

I voted in Rhyperior.

Magmortar . Gallade is just a Medicham rip-off and Rhyperior is too slow and has bad Sp.def .

Big fire warrior for me.
I just like him in general.

Gallade has the best typing, and is one of my favorite Pokémon.

Lack of Aaron's Vespiqueen makes me sad.

Rhyperior just sucks, Gallade is okay... But overrated, so Magmortar, cause it evolves from my favorite fire type.

Im going with Rhyperior because it was one of my favorites once gen 4 started. Gallade would come in second place

Gallade. Most useful competitively, and has the best design. Although Magmortar is over-hated - it's not good enough to be underrated, but people still hate it too much.

I chose Gallade for looks and battle potential. Plus, he's so heroic and cool.

Gallade, I like his movepool and design, and I've never cared for Rhyperior and Magmortar.

Gallade is my top favorite of the three. It's a member of the Ralts line that I actually like both in team use and design, I also really like that it embodies courtesy and chivalry.

I also really like Rhyperior. I know a lot of fans don't particularly like it and find it ugly, but I think it has a really cool design that does actually fit with the rest of it's line. Magmortar is another 'mon that isn't well liked by a lot of fans as well, but I think it's just alright, though I'm more indifferent to it to be precise; it's another one I think that also fits it's line design wise.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom