• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rise of the Clones (O/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
(This is my first RP as a GM on Bulbagarden. I have had plenty experience on GaiaOnline, so I am not a noob.)

Plot
Recently Team Rocket has been experimenting with genetics and have reattempted cloning. They have managed to create cloned pokemon with enhanced strength and abilities. They have more recently managed to clone legendary pokemon, including ten more clones of Mew. They have taken the newly discovered Naoen region as their base of operations. Now the International Police has sent out requests for the top trainers across the world to come to Naoen to help stop Team Rocket.

Rules
1.The simple ones:No godmodding, No cybering, No one liners.
2.You may have reserve pokemon in your PC, but you may only start with your party pokemon.
3.When you catch a pokemon you must update your profile.
4.Cursing is allowed, but no posts completely consisting of curses.
6.Please PG-13 people, for romance and violence. This is Pokemon people, Pokemon doesn't have gore and sex.
7.I want this RP to have only good roleplayers. If I don't think you'll do well, you won't be accepted.
8.If you read the rules put "I herd u liek Mudkipz" somewhere on your profile.
9.You have three strikes then you're out.
10.I bet you didn't realize there was no #5. You looked back up to check didn't you.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Team:(Must be updated every time you catch a new pokemon. You can start with a maximum of six.)
Other:​

I have two.

Name: Calvin O'Brien
Appearance: Fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, stands at 5'9" with an average build, blue hat with gray Pokeball symbol, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, and blue shoes with gray trim. His right leg is a bit longer than his left, so he tends to walk oddly.

Personality: Calvin is generally mellow and hard to provoke. He fights for his friends, and if you cross him, you'll get no sympathy from him. He speaks in complex riddles most of the time, and when his twin sister is near, they finish each other's sentences. This makes them seem creepy. He is brave, serious, and usually accepts challenges, but he can be antisocial at times, and if he doesn't like the way someone acts towards him, he will just wave them off and walk away. If his sister is insulted, or threatened in any way, he may respond violently. He tends to stay quiet around other people, because he was always ignored by those around him.

History: Calvin is the youngest in his family, along with his twin sister, Camille. He lived in Twinleaf Town with his family. His older sister and brother, along with their parents, were brutally killed by Hunters when the twins were 7. The twins managed to escape with their lives, and fled, ending up in Nacrene City a few days later. They went to Nacrene City, where their aunt lived. She took them in without a second thought, and took care of them unitl they turned 10 and became trainers. Shortly after becoming trainers, they received Pokemon eggs from their aunt. Calvin's hatched into Riolu, and Camlle's hatched into Togepi. They have always been ignored by those around them, so they very rarely respond when people try to talk to them.

Team: Lucario, Minun, Togekiss, Roselia

Other: I herd you liek Mudkipz

Name: Camille O'Brien
Appearance: Fair skin, long golden-brown straight hair, blue eyes, 5'7", slender curvy figure, long legs, black short-sleeve blouse, white long-sleeve undershirt, black skirt, black leggings, black ballerina shoes.

Personality: She, like Calvin is mellow. When Calvin is near, they finish each other's sentences. Despite this, she is great to be around, and blushes rather easily. She is rather vulnerable to flirting, but tries not to be an open target. She is as brave and serious as Calvin. She also, like Calvin, has probelms talking to people due to being shut out.

History: Same as Calvin's.

Team: Togekiss, Plusle, Lucario, Roselia

Other: I herd you liek Mudkipz

Name: Amy Barry

Appearance: Amy has long dark brown hair that reaches her mid-back. She is medium built, standing about 5 feet 7 inches in height. Her skin is quite tanned due to her constant times of being outdoors. Her eyes are sky blue in color, while her face has that dazzling smile on almost all the time. She likes to wear a light red short-sleeved shirt along with olive-colored jeans. In cold weather, she'll have a violet cotton wool sweater with a hood over her shirt, while during hotter temperatures, her jeans are replaced with cream-colored shorts. Her shoes are white sneakers with a dash of pink along the side.

Personality: Amy is a very friendly, hardworking and caring person. She loves Pokemon, and will tend to anyone in need. She may have a bad temper at times, but that's only when you get on her wrong side. You can tell her any secret and she wont spill, she has a good sense of humor. She does get a bit impatient and bossy sometimes, although its usually fine with her if her ideas are ignored and/or challenged. As long as you don't downright ignore or fight her, you're fine. She also has a habit of getting lost, her sense of direction is not that great. Luckily, she has Pokemon who are better at navigation compared to her.

Her determined, challenging, and high spirited personality brought her to the Naoen mission, and her goal is to defeat Team Rocket by all means possible. She is adventurous and loves to read, write and run. She likes sports quite a bit, and is also a pretty fast runner. Her favorite past time is to hang out with friends and train her Pokemon. When she's alone, she's usually reading a book while listening to some music.

When in battle, Amy is pretty straightforward, and likes to have a strategic plan ready before hand. She's pretty tough and determined, too. If anything goes wrong, she'll change it on the spot, so you'll never know what might come your way. Sometimes, though, she is over-confident, and too offensive, but it often turns out fine. She might get a little proud sometimes, but it would wear off after some time. Defeat will only make her strive and train harder.

History: Amy belongs to a family of Pokemon-loving and quite athletic people. She is the eldest of the three children, and her parents wish them all to excel in both sports as well as Pokemon training and battling. They grew up in Slateport City, which is in the region of Hoenn. However, she later moved to Cerulean City, Kanto at the age of 10.

Her siblings are both boys. Both were not really that keen on her excelling, thus had always done everything they could possibly do to defeat her in every way possible - in which they succeeded often enough. This drove Amy to strive harder, and she eventually became much better than them. And now, she was called by the International Police to go on a mission against Team Rocket.

Team: Starmie (F), Charizard (M), Nuzleaf (M), Mismagius (F)
Other: So I hear you liek Mudkipz, like me? ^^ I mean, I herd you liek Mudkipz

Calvin127-Accepted Also for future reference if I make any more RPs. You always use twins so the "I have two" isn't necessary.

MuddyMudkip-Accepted Yes you "herd" right, I do "liek Mudkipz".

Name:Logan Somera

Appearance:Logan has black hair with bangs that reach down to his nose. He usually pushes the hair out of his eyes or wears a black baseball cap with a red pokeball design on it. He stands at 5'8" and has a medium build. He has dark brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. He wears a thin black sweatshirt over a red shortsleeve t-shirt. He wears dark blue jeans and black sneakers. He has a black and red backpack with three clips on his left strap and two clips on his right strap for his pokeballs. He wears a silver chain around his neck with his Jolteon's pokeball on the end. He wears a black and red poketch on his wrist and carries around a pokedex, a pokenav, and pokegear.

Personality:Logan normally a kind person, but has a short temper. He tends to hold grudges when he gets angry. He hates people who are just generally annoying. He despises people who treat pokemon like tools. When in battle he is brave and refuses to give up. When battling evil organizarions he can be ruthless and unforgiving. He can be a little shy at times and rarely makes friends, so he greatly appreciates the few friends he gets.

History:Logan was born in Goldenrod City where he grew up for the most part of his life. At the age of eight he and his family moved to Celadon City where he got his first pokemon, an Eevee. He soon after went off on his journey and challenged both halves of the Indigo League. He earned all sixteen badges and attempted to defeat the Elite Four many times but failed to do so. He has recently been training at home ready to challenge the Elite Four when he feels ready. He was recently requested to help defeat Team Rocket in their new base of operations, Naoen.

Team:
Jolteon (Male)
Glaceon (Female)
Arcanine (Male)
Aerodactyl (Male)
Lapras (Female)
Vulpix(Feamle)

Last edited:
Two, but mainly out of boredom of having one, and feeling like variety.

Name: Jakku Ebansu
Appearance: Roughly 6ft, something like that. Longish brown hair, usually partly covered by a large pair of headphones. Hooded top, usually in dark colours, or purple. Purple may count as a dark colour, but it's his favourite. Black skinny jeans and baseball boots, cause he thinks they make him look taller. He carries a large satchel to hold medicines and Pokeballs and stuff.
Personality: Jakku is sarcastic, immature, but intelligent. He hates the cold, and he also can appear hostile to new people.
History: Jakku and Miko were born in the Cerulean City, in houses next to each other. They were polar opposites as kids, as Jakku hated the water, but Miko pretty much lived in it. They set out on their journeys together, Jakku hanging back a year to wait for Miko. Jakku is Chaotic Good, so doesn't really object to much crime, but Miko is very strong willed, and believes in what is right, so Jakku's often dragged in with her. Together they've travelled through Kanto and Johto, and recently finished the Unova League. They received a message from the International Police on the ferry home, so headed off from there.
Team: Zoroark (F)
Blastoise (M)
Togekiss (F)

Name: Miko Kubota
Appearance: Long black hair, cut raggedly. Miko has blue eyes, and pale skin. She wears generally dark clothing, preferring reds, blacks and dark blues. She usually wears a t-shirt, and some skinny jeans, along with baseball boots. She's about 5ft 7 or 8.
Personality: Miko is very optimistic and welcoming compared to Jakku, and is a lot more innocent. She also has a strong sense of right and wrong, and defends these ideas rigourously.
History: (See Jakku's)
Team: Samurott (M)
Staraptor (M)
Raichu (F)

JakkuEbansu-Denied You missed something.

I thought it was obvious I lieked Mudkipz!!
Besides, it was only because I spent so long on the sign up...

Something about Mudkips.

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Appearance:

clonesbanner.png

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age, at six foot two, and have a pale complexion. They both have messy black hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. Also, each has a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks. They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
Joe and Josh can be described as nothing more than quirky. Being sarcastic at times, happy-do-lucky at others, and downright insane normally on a rare occasion, people generally don’t know what they’re thinking. They differ in several ways, however; Josh is the more protective and dominant, sticking up for Joe and anyone else whom he admires. He is also more brutal, retorting to violence quicker than Joe would. Joe, on the other hand, may appear as a kitten, but beware; this kitten has claws. If something really pisses him off, even Josh, his temper will gain control and he will lash out.

History:
Joe and Josh were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They lived a happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym, where their mother was the Gym Leader, until tragedy struck; Michelle Antonimous died of Breast Cancer.

Both boys were distraught, being only nine at the time. After the funeral, they gave their blessings to Candice, whom took over the gym, and were shipped out to Kanto to live with their aunt Delia.

In Kanto, they discovered that Michelle wasn’t their actual mother, and Delia not their real aunt. Delia explained that their real mother lived in Saffron City, and that they could go visit her when they started their journey. And so, a year later, they received a Bulbasaur and Charmander respectively, and began their journey.

It took them approximately three months to reach Saffron, wanting to explore the parts of Kanto before it, and when they did, they met their real mother; Pricilla Meadows.

Blablabla, four regions and countless contests later, here they are.

Pokemon:

Joe: Umbreon. Venusaur, Dewgong, Arbok, Seviper, Plusle.
Josh: Espeon, Charizard, Gyrados, PorygonZ, Onix, Muinun.

Other: They both have Mild ADHD. Joe also suffers from MDS. (Mild Depression Syndrome)

Hey, another person who role-plays on gaia.

Uh, I don't have time to write up a signup right now, so can I have a reservation?

The Anonymous-Accepted

Ace Trainer Star-Reserved for 24 hours.

Name: Mitsuru Hiitachiin and Mikuru Huninozuka (Twins)
Appearance: Mitsuru: Short ginger hair, amber eyes.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...biw=1362&bih=572&gbv=2&tbm=isch&itbs=1&iact=h c&vpx=886&vpy=266&dur=1747&hovh=195&hovw=259&tx=180&ty=193&oei=VmSbTbujLM6M4gb_s9T-Bg&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:23,s:0
Mikuru-Short ginger hair, blue eyes. Same outfit.

Light blue blazer, white shirt, black/blue striped tie, black miniskirt, white tights, black school shoes.

Personality: Mitsuru-Sometimes she can be downright hilarious, other times she can be moody. So i'll mark her as fickle.
Mikuru-Always happy. Occasionly sad or worried. Happy-Go-Lucky

History: There mother abondoned them 3 weeks after they were born, beliving they were worthless. They were seperated. Mitsuru was brought up as a maid for a well off family, making everyone belive she was one of them herself. Mikuru was also made a maid for another well off family. They were reunited when they got to highschool.
They live in constant fear that their mother and farther will return and try and find them.

Team:
Mitsuru: Heather (Pikachu, Female) Leafeon (Female) Altaria (Female) Plusle (Female)
Mikuru: Sakura (Pikachu, Female, Heathers Twin) Glaceon (Male) Skarmory (Male) Minun (Male)
Other: They speak together occaisionly.

Theme Songs:
Electropop-Jupiter Rising
We Are Siamese- Hilary Duff
Potentiol Break Up Song-Aly and AJ

SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ?

Last edited:
Pokemoll-Denied everything is way too short and the link is way too long.

I have to agree with Anon. I don't think you'd do well in this RP.

Is this any better:

This is what I came up with for now. Let me know what you think.

Name: Mitsuru Hiitachiin and Mikuru Huninozuka (Twins)

Appearance: Mitsuru: Short ginger hair, amber eyes.

http://lillys-life.deviantart.com/art/My-Ouran-Uniform-154548358

Mikuru-Short ginger hair, blue eyes. Same outfit.

Light blue blazer, white shirt, black/blue striped tie, black miniskirt, white tights, black school shoes.

Personality: Mitsuru-Sometimes she can be downright hilarious, other times she can be moody. Appreciates a good joke, provided it's at the right place and time. She constantly defends Mikuru from those who insult her, and generally does so violently.

Mikuru- Always happy. Occasionly sad or worried. Happy-Go-Lucky. Has a knack for making jokes at the wrong time. Very sensitive to insults and scoldings.

History: There mother abondoned them 3 weeks after they were born, beliving they were worthless. They were seperated. Mitsuru was brought up as a maid for a well off family, making everyone belive she was one of them herself. Mikuru was also made a maid for another well off family. They were reunited when they got to highschool, and have stuck together since. They met the O'Brien twins, and became fast friends to the point of inseparability(Where'd that word come from?). Both girls have developed a crush on Calvin thought they don't like to acknowledge it. They live in constant fear that their mother and farther will return and try and find them.

Team:
Mitsuru:
Leafeon(Female),

Leaf Blade
Sunny Day
Aireal Ace
Solar Beam

Persian(Male),

Water Pulse
Giga Impact
Aireal Ace
Shock Wave

Altaria(Female),

Draco Meteor
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Fly

Ampharos(Female),

Thunderpunch
Firepunch
Volt Switch
Bulldoze

Tyhlosion(Male),
Blast Burn
Flame Charge
Flamethrower
Fire Pledge

Pikachu (Female)

Surf
Volt Tackle
Attact
Volt Switch

Mikuru:

Glaceon(Male),

Hail
Blizzard
Avalanche
Ice Beam

Emolga(Male),

Volt Switch
Electro Ball
Charge Beam
Thunderbolt

Swellow(Male),

Fly
Acrobatics
Aireal Ace
Air Cutter

Linoone(Female),

Shock Wave
Shadow Ball
Shadow Claw
Giga Impact

Swampert(Female),

Muddy Water
Hydro Pump
Water Pledge
Earthquake

Azumarill(Female)

Surf
Water Pulse
Waterfall
Hydro Pump

Pokemon's personalitites:

Mitsurus Pokemon:

Leafeon-Leafeon is speedy, agile and nature loving. She'll stick up for her trainer through thick and thin, and that often gets her into sticky situations. She loves sunshine and can often be seen relaxing and using Synethis. She is bred from Mitsurus cousions Espeon, and often goes to visit her mother for training lessons. She hates fire and will often refuse to fight with Ampharos or Tyhlosion due to Fire Punch and Tyhlosion all fire moveset. She likes suprising people with her sneak Aireal ace, and loves her trainers praise. Out of all Mitsurus pokemon from all the regions, Leafeon has been on every one of her teams and is therefore her most loyal and faithfull pokemon.

Persian-Persian is crafty, clever and smart. There's nothing he loves more than dropping sly comments at Ampharos or Tyhlosion, but it usually ends badly. One thing her certainly dosent have is a sweet tooth, and loves bitter things. He was born in the alleyways of Goldenrod city, and was treated cruely by the Persians who lived there. He ran away towards Olivine City, and ended up being captured by Rose, and despite lots of fighting at the begining, they can easily fight together now. He hates waking up in the morning and loves staying up late. He has a protective side over Leafeon. He loves water, and likes stealing money, but thanks to Leafeon and her soft side for others, he always ends up giving it back.

Altaria-Altaria is swift, a quick thinker, and very loyal. She loves being in the air, and loves flying and fighting. She was raised in the mountains of Johto. She was treated awfully as a Swalbu by Dragon Trainers visiting the mountains who wanted to have an Altaria. Because of this, she is known to hate Dragon Trainers and gym leaders. She is the first to ask to be in a gym battle, no matter what the type of gym leader. She has a mothering side that was shown when she looked after a stray Murkrow in Sinnoh that had lost its parents. That Murkrow then grew up into Mikuru's Honchcrow. Altaria hates cold days, snow, and rain. She can get shy around other flying types.

Ampharos-Ampharos is sweet, caring and loving. She loves things like cake, bunnys and sweets. She is the lolita of Mitsurus pokemon, and is often seen rambling on about how something is too cool and not cute enough. When happy, she is like a newly hatched Togepi. When Angry, she's like a swarm of angry beedrill. She is easily angered by small things like refusing cake, or the sly comments that Persian can drop. She is a strong fighter, and has a hidden gem of fire inside her. Her best combo is her Thunderpunch, Firepunch combo. She has a huge crush on Typlosion, and often blushes when Typlosion talks to her, battles, or protects her. When she was a Mareep, she didnt want to evolve because she thought she'd lose all her cuteness. It wasnt until she battled a wild Ampharos that she decided to evolve.

Typlosion-Typlosion is cool, confident and extremely strong. He hates losing, and will do anything to win. Typlosion dosent really seem to care for anyone but Mitsuru and himself, though he sometimes shows Ampharos how cool he can be just to tease her. He always trys hard to sit still when watching other battle, though he often shouts out what they should be doing, leading the others to think he's bossy, though they all look up to him in diffrent aspects. As well as Leafeon, Tyhlosion was Mitsurus first pokemon, and he and Leafeon were the only ones to go all regions with Mitsuru. Typlosion has only showed affection once, and thats when he was protecing Ampharos when she was a flaffy and he was a Quilava from a wild Ursaring, who he beat with ease. When he was a Cyndaquil at Proffesor.Elms lab, the others used to tease him because he hadnt opened his eyes. He soon got back at Meganium and Fergilatr in Unova, beating them both with ease. He loves fire and sunsets.

Pikachu-Pikachu is the youngest of Mitsurus pokemon, also the last to be recieved. Pikachu is a special one of her kind, because she can learn surf and loves swimming. She can often be seen in the water, surfing and showing off to the others. She's also an amazing artist, actor and poet. She has a huge imagination which often gets on others nerves. She can be a little bit of a worrywort, often thinking something will go wrong. But when in battle, she seems to forget everything and trys everything she can do to win, often ending up badly. Her friends look up to her as a cheerleader, but look down on her as a worrywort.

Mikurus Pokemon:

Glaceon-Glaceon is moody, stubborn, and rather stuck up. He hates anoyhing things like small children or loud noises. He hates to lose, and loves being right. He and Leafeon are constantly arguing about who's got the better type advantges. Though all of this makes him seem very unsociable, he actually has quite a soft spot for Leafeon, often sticking up for her or protecting her in a battle. When he was an Eevee he grew up in Snowpoint City, and escaped to find the Ice Rock, therefore evolving. Mikuru caught Glaceon during her visit to her auntie in Sinnoh, and the two have been together since.

Emolga-Emolga is a great actor, and thourougly posh. He loves drinking tea, and speaks poshly, using old words in his sentences. He often qoutes Shakesphere, and the others often mock him behind his back, especially Persian who always drops sly comments. Emolga hates slang, urban things and tecnoligy, despite being amazing with it. He is often forced to sneak into a computer room and edit something. He's the one who turns off all the lights at night, just by clicking his fingers. Emolga is quite afraid of the future. He loves meeting old friends and has issues making new ones.

Swellow-Swellow is the bravest of Mikurus pokemon. He's cool, calm and collected. He's always the first to stop others arguing, and always the first to step into a battle, or to defend someone. He loves talking, and also loves sleeping and lounging around. He hates cute things, leading to a rivalry with Azumarill, Snowy and Ampharos. Swellow was Mikurus first captured pokemon on Hoenn, and likes to think he was her faveourite from that region. When in Unova, Swellow wanted to prove himself against ice types by beating wild Beartics. He has a crush on Altaria.

Linoone-Perky, Quirky, and oh so sickly sweet. She's caring, and very mothering, which explains why her 4 baby Zigzagzoons have such good manners and natures. She often tells people off for their manners, or tells someone off for saying something bad. (Swearing, Fighting Etc) She loves visiting the Day Care of every region and seeing all the baby pokemon. The baby pokemon all have names for her, such as Mama Linoone. She was found in Littleroot town, searching for a friend as a tiny Zigzagzoon. She was Mikurus second pokemon in Hoenn, and she has a mate-Ursaring-Back in Johto day care.

Swampert-Swampert is a huge bully. Swampert hates pretty much everything, and always finds the time to snap at something or have a good old moan. She makes baby pokemon scared, so they tend to stay away from her. Inside, Swampert is just lonely, as she was raised alone near Meteor Falls, without anything to play with. Her brute strength has allowed her to win plenty of battles, leading her to become slightly overconfident. She usually ends a battle by saying "Hmph" or "Told You So!". The only thing she's ever been known to likes was having a mud bath. And the only time she ever showed affection was towards Mikuru when she was captured.

Azurmarill-Azumarill, like Snowy and Ampharos, is the lolita of Mikurus pokemon. She likes cute things, and can often be seen eating sweets and cake with Ampharos. When in battle however, her personality switches to that of Typlosions. She hates to lose, and her suprising strength and agility sometimes makes her seriously doubt losing. However unlike Typlosion, when she does lose she takes in perfectly, shaking the opponnents hand and going to do more training or research. She hates the dark, and has a fear of the paranormal.

Other: They speak together occaisionly.

Theme Songs:
Electropop-Jupiter Rising
We Are Siamese- Hilary Duff
Potentiol Break Up Song-Aly and AJ

SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom