• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rise of the Clones (Take 2!) (O/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
(This RP wasn't a complete failure the first time around, but I would've liked it to have gone longer. I'm going to try this again.)

Plot
Recently Team Rocket has been experimenting with genetics and have reattempted cloning. They have managed to create cloned pokemon with enhanced strength and abilities. They have more recently managed to clone legendary pokemon, including ten more clones of Mew. They have taken the newly discovered Naoen region as their base of operations. Now the International Police has sent out requests for the top trainers across the world to come to Naoen to help stop Team Rocket.

Rules
1.The simple ones:No godmodding, No cybering, No one liners.
2.You may have reserve pokemon in your PC, but you may only start with your party pokemon.
3.When you catch a pokemon you must update your profile.
4.Cursing is allowed, but no posts completely consisting of curses.
6.Please PG-13 people, for romance and violence. This is Pokemon people, Pokemon doesn't have gore and sex.
7.I want this RP to have only good roleplayers. If I don't think you'll do well, you won't be accepted.
8.If you read the rules put "I herd u liek Mudkipz" somewhere on your profile.
9.You have three strikes then you're out.
10.I bet you didn't realize there was no #5. You looked back up to check didn't you.

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Team:(Must be updated every time you catch a new pokemon. You can start with a maximum of six.)
PKMN Storage:
Other:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom