• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rival Theme Sheet Music

Senzura

Insanity is the one truth
Reaction score
Okay, can someone help me find sheet music for the HGSS Rival theme? Preferably piano. That song cures cancer. OH YAh It needs to be something I can print.

If you find it you can have your choice of reward

Winning the game
+ 1 Internet
Concentrated win

Hmmm... that + 1 Internet prize is very tempting... but I'm no good at writing sheet music, so I guess the shiny prize will be someone else's to enjoy.

Hence why I mentioned I'm not good at writing sheet music, since it would probably need to be made by whoever provides it.

Tempting prizes, but it's hard finding the sheet music of video game music anywhere.

Tempting prizes, but it's hard finding the sheet music of video game music anywhere.

I'm kinda surprised something like this wouldn't be sold in Japan, though. Even videogame soundtrack CDs are sold there... including the Pokemon games.

For the OP, it might pay off to PM the guy over Youtube and see if the program he used to create the sheet music has the ability to export it as a printable document of some kind (maybe PDF, or whatever). Worth a try, as opposed to transcribing all that.

For the OP, it might pay off to PM the guy over Youtube and see if the program he used to create the sheet music has the ability to export it as a printable document of some kind (maybe PDF, or whatever). Worth a try, as opposed to transcribing all that.

Yah thats a good idea, Ill do that

Let me see... I might be able to help with this, I'll post soon if I can do it. (I don't know about the sheets shown in the YouTube video, but the audio was quite off in my opinion.)

E: I extracted the song from the game and have now removed the unneeded tracks, though this might need some more work (mainly simplifying the notes and converting it to actual staff notes) :p

(You can download the Finale Notepad demo here, it should be able to print MIDI, but maybe it's better to try simplifying the notes first)

Last edited:
If more Pokemon sheet music were availabe (guitar preferably), I would be in Heaven...

But, so sorry. No sheet music from me!

Let me see... I might be able to help with this, I'll post soon if I can do it. (I don't know about the sheets shown in the YouTube video, but the audio was quite off in my opinion.)

E: I extracted the song from the game and have now removed the unneeded tracks, though this might need some more work (mainly simplifying the notes and converting it to actual staff notes) :p

(You can download the Finale Notepad demo here, it should be able to print MIDI, but maybe it's better to try simplifying the notes first)

*Drags Keyboard into room

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom