COMPLETE: Rival's Story

Born at a Yung Age
Reaction score
short but good looking foward to the next chapter but im still confused why does oak say blue mistreated his pokemon does blue get desperate to beat his rival and do the frustration trick?

Me am stalking bug
Reaction score
I'm curious as to if Blue'll recieve a Leaf Stone from Maxwell via Pelipper (Blue may not be able to catch Hoenn Pokémon, but that don't mean they can't be seen or caught by Maxwell), since Exeggcute has evolved by that point...or even if his grandmother, Agatha, gives it to him.

Let's get funky!
Reaction score
I'm curious as to if Blue'll recieve a Leaf Stone from Maxwell via Pelipper (Blue may not be able to catch Hoenn Pokémon, but that don't mean they can't be seen or caught by Maxwell), since Exeggcute has evolved by that point...or even if his grandmother, Agatha, gives it to him.
Chapter 35 - I plan ahead.

Last edited:
Let's get funky!
Reaction score
when you posting next chapter
I post a new chapter every 4 days. I'm in Canada at the moment, so my last chapter was posted on the 27th June (NOT the 28th) which means I'll be posting my new chapter on the 1st July - two days' time.

Born at a Yung Age
Reaction score
oh cool didnt know that btw is the bacon good

Born at a Yung Age
Reaction score
ya but i heard canadas bacon is even better

Reaction score
Great story as always. I love how you've brought the game's mechanics and anime mechanics and kind of merged them in a way. Plus, it's nice change seeing Red as somewhat of a jerk.

And by the way Zekurom and SG, I think Canadian Bacon tastes just like ham.

Rev

Soaring high
Reaction score
I love how Blue can still be the moral victor despite losing.. Red was the real loser there :D.

Let's get funky!
Reaction score
Apologies for the delays. I'm flying back to the UK tomorrow so I've been kind of busy, I'll publish the chapter at some point on the second of July UK time and then I'll continue with the previous schedule.

Taters gonna tate
Reaction score
Wow. I just read the entire story (up to where it is now) in 3 days time. I can say that this is unquestionably the best fanfic of any kind I've ever read. Keep it up!

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
I agree with BubbleGums completely. Great job, Gastly's Mama!

Let's get funky!
Reaction score
Wowie, Bubble Gum and Articuno. I'm always impressed by people reading the whole thing!

Anyway, I got back from Canada today (I live in UK) and I'm really jetlagged so I'm not writing today. I promise, though, that two chapters will be out by 4th July.

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I only read the Red battles, Maxwell battles, and the Gym Leader battles. :p

Let's get funky!
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I only read the Red battles, Maxwell battles, and the Gym Leader battles. :p
Lol, fair enough. Next chapter is Victory Road, one after that is Lorelei, so tune in on the 4th July!