• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shingeki no Random Messages

Cya Marius.

The 6 Pokemon in my OU Team are not OP! Because I use them! xP

Let us take a moment of silence in memory of Marius.

SILENCE OVER PARTY TIME WOOOOOOO

I don't do much competitive. I'm too much of a female cat. Plus, to keep up with certain tiers *cough*OU*cough* you're basically forced to use the most popular and overused Pokémon of that tier to keep up. Also, there's not enough party slots to have a counter to the threats of your team, and...and...

*insert lots of complaining here*

I dislike competitive Pokémon. The need for switching Pokémon all the time during matches kill my interest in it.

I have to go :( seeya
Pegasus Seiya Seeya~

Random Messages are back!

Party in a kind of way people like!

Switching etc. are all aspects of a competitive battle. You either like the entire strategy behind it as a whole, or not like it at all.

Hey, John! RM is back, you understand that it is party time, right?

I dislike competitive Pokémon. The need for switching Pokémon all the time during matches kill my interest in it.

Which is why I prefer 3v3 matches
Much less switching
Much more unconventional sets :3

3v3 Singles?
That would be interesting...

Unconventional sets can be used in any competitive matches, any meta, as long as they are effective.

This is why I prefer Triple Battles nowadays.
They don't seem to be nearly as popular as regular battles, sadly.

Nway, triple Battles and Rotation Battles. I love them. I wish there was a way (a mod, maybe?) to have only triple/rotation battles in the main game. :p

I am ready to PARTY!
... but not if I have to pay.

Unconventional sets can be used in any competitive matches, any meta, as long as they are effective.

Yes
But you see more of them in 3v3 Battle Spot than in most other places

What type of pizza should we get? Since, you know, a party!

We should get all the types of pizza that exist! :drool:

I could go for pizza right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom