• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

That leaked Palutena is one of the only non-disproven leaks
and the only newcomer leak that hasn't been disproved

It's not for a lack of trying, either

That Palutena leak is obviously legit. I will eat a crab if it isn't.

Everyone was hiped for MegaMan. I'm more hyped for the Villager honestly.

I watch PBG and Jontron. It amuses me, and I hate seeing good games reviewed. They tend to review bad games.
It's not for everyone though.

Crab is good, yes

My reasons for thinking Palutena are going to be in:

1. Kid Icarus Uprising was a pretty successful game, and right now only has one rep.
2. It's a character created by Sakurai.
3. Another good female character to help balance out the gender ratio.
4. While she might be a bit similar to Zelda in that she's a tall female who uses magic, I think she would still play pretty different.
5. That "leaked" image of her a while back that looked pretty legit, and also Sakurai including that PseudoPalutena trophy in the Direct seemed like he was teasing us making us think she would just be a trophy.
I'll have to disagree with this point, as I'm fairly certain Sakurai wasn't involved in the development of the original Kid Icarus.
Don't trust all leaks you see. =w=

Paleo's is a smashing young fella, he'd be my first option if I was gay. Ignore how creepy it is that I'm like 5 years younger
I ship it.
tumblr_m3wi9xriNi1qb1380.gif
I understand the struggle of being born late in the year. It makes us young! Also, you can just wait four more years. My mom is eight years my dad's junior.

I'm fairly certain the Palutena leak is the only leak most Smashers trust :V

I ship it.
tumblr_m3wi9xriNi1qb1380.gif
I understand the struggle of being born late in the year. It makes us young! Also, you can just wait four more years. My mom is eight years my dad's junior.

I say the standard set here is pretty good:

dating_pools.png

EDIT: Throwing some calculations, it'll be possible in five years. Hang in there, my love!

Last edited:

I'd eat a crab, I guess, but I'd hate to get one.

Throwing some calculations, it'll be possible in five years. Hang in there, my love!
I can't believe that I'll be in my mid-twenties by the time you are my current age. XD

Markos x Zexy is no longer my OTP*
Now it is Markos x Pally kthxbai

*One of many True Pairings. @Kakuna Matata;

I can't believe that I'll be in my mid-twenties by the time you are my current age. XD

You're so old and I hate being the young one and argh feel bad for being old now ;-;

movie_ages.png

I'll have to disagree with this point, as I'm fairly certain Sakurai wasn't involved in the development of the original Kid Icarus.
Don't trust all leaks you see. =w=

Masahiro Sakurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apart from his work in the Kirby and Super Smash Bros. series, he directed the acclaimed games Meteos and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

He wasn't involved in the original game, but in Uprising, which is the game where she actually became a prominent character, he was directly involved.

And I don't trust all leaks, but as Gags said this is one of the few leaks that's hard to ignore.

He wasn't involved in the original game, but in Uprising, which is the game where she actually became a prominent character, he was directly involved.
By this logic, he also created Marth and Roy since SSBM really put the FE series on the map for people outside of the US.

Your other points are valid. Just pointing out the one that could've been worded better. In a real debate, people would never let that go you know. =w=

By this logic, he also created Marth and Roy since SSBM really put the FE series on the map for people outside of the US.

Your other points are valid. Just pointing out the one that could've been worded better. In a real debate, people would never let that go you know. =w=

Ok, created wasn't the best word. :p When I responded I thought I had said "Palutena is from one of Sakurai's games." I didn't mean to spark a debate anyway, I was just throwing my thoughts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom