• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Celebi

Reaction score
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I cant stop eating Ramen help

Neosquid

dark princess
Reaction score

I should be playing MK8 now.

Gaga

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score

LEGGO

You attached an image
what dark and inefficient magic is that?!
What do we say to BMGf's image hosting?: Not today.

Enzap

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score

Attachments are a fun, useful way of sharing files with your friends! With just a few clicks of your mouse, all of your work associates or "internet friends" can see your latest spreadsheets and artistic creations!

This offer is only for a limited time, so call Enzap today and see what you can accomplish with attachments for only $79.99!

Scarlet Sky

Violet Detector
Reaction score

Attachments are a fun, useful way of sharing files with your friends! With just a few clicks of your mouse, all of your work associates or "internet friends" can see your latest spreadsheets and artistic creations!

This offer is only for a limited time, so call Enzap today and see what you can accomplish with attachments for only $79.99!
You fail at advertising. You should be SHOUTING. And pricing everything at 19.99.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. CALL RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER AND SEND YOU A FREE GUIDE BOOK ON HOW TO SELL SHIT LIKE ME, BILLY MAYS.

Enzap

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score

What would happen if America went to war with the Digimon?

Reaction score

Okay, Master Ball, do it! *click* *click* *click* *breaks out*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gaga

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score

GONZAP YOUR THEME
It is good

*puts away knife*

Enzap

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score

GONZAP YOUR THEME
It is good

*puts away knife*
Good.

Now I'm gonna have to confiscate that. Weapons are not welcome in a school environment.

Gaga

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score

Good.

Now I'm gonna have to confiscate that. Weapons are not welcome in a school environment.
Aww, but---
*sigh*
*puts away knife, spoons, rocket launchers, extendable boxing glove, frying pan, parasol, dynamite, fork, staff, giant purple dildo, sniper rifle, butterfly knife, and heart-adorned revolver*

Neosquid

dark princess
Reaction score

Good.

Aww, but---
*sigh*
*puts away knife, spoons, rocket launchers, extendable boxing glove, frying pan, parasol, dynamite, fork, staff, giant purple dildo, sniper rifle, butterfly knife, and heart-adorned revolver*
um
I'm going to have to confiscate this giant purple dildo for myself
I mean myself
yeah
for reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.