• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I never played Double Dash. ;-; I've heard so much good about it though.

It is wonderful!
Together with MKDS, it makes up my MKTop2 :3

I really liked MKDS, but my one complaint is after playing MK7, I got extremely spoiled by such smooth controls and it's difficult for me to go back to DS. The power slide thing is really difficult in DS.

I never really struggled with the drifting
But the DS courses and soundtracks are very awesome ;v;

I've played Double Dash and Wii a lot...I'm not huge on Double Dash, actually. It's good, but I prefer Wii by a significant amount. The only things I like about Double Dash that I can think of are the duo characters and Petey Piranha. Mostly Petey.

Played DS a good amount, I guess, I forget what I thought about it. Never got 7.

Stranger: How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
You: 47.3 board feet per second.

I went to grab tissue to get the condensation off my cup, but it was empty!
So I shoved my cup in the box, and now I can set it on my bed and not worry about condensation or spilling!
ULn2evel.jpg

Last edited:

I should get some sleep
like wow

get out of here, baby rosalina. Don't act like you belong in this game, you fucking waste of space.

Baby Rosalina >>> Baby Daisy, Dry Bones, Dry Bowser, Dry Petey Piranha Tanooki Suit Goomba
srsly

Baby Rosalina >>> Baby Daisy, Dry Bones, Dry Bowser
srsly
baby daisy sure, but that's just because rosalina >>> daisy
and I like dry bowser but that's just because he looks cool
but what's wrong with dry bones? It's a really established enemy at this point.

I dunno, I always thought having generic mooks as characters was strange
Dry Bones is an obstacle in a MK8 stage now, too.

I did it, I destroyed a Blue Shell!...and was hit by one a minute afterwards.

I dunno, I always thought having generic mooks as characters was strange
Dry Bones is an obstacle in a MK8 stage now, too.
I'm not that big on the concept, but I'm not against it either. As long as they don't go overkill. I like Boo, Blooper and Shy Guy myself. Though I think they should use King Boo instead of regular Boos...

The, uh...Mercedes-Benz SUV's existence as DLC gets my hopes up for more unexpected DLC. Petey and Fawful DLC pls (not that Petey is that unexpected).

*replaced baby rosalina with Red-Haired child Rosalina from Rosalina's Storybook in Super Mario Galaxy.

Happy now?

The way you're talking to Paleo, combined with your avatar. xD

Hm... That would be both cosplaying and crossdressing though. Is there a name for that? Like cosdressing or crossplaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom