• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Nice fencepost. Quite random too!

Markos, Rachel, we gotta do something, people who have left for long are coming back, and they pull off bigger things than us!

goodbye pub....

I didn't even get to burn you down, again...

goodbye pub....

I didn't even get to burn you down, again...

*teary eyes*

Don't worry, I will send 10000 Wartortles to take it over, and then burn it down for you :)

there's a racist in my class! D:

fuck this site.

Really Apex? Are you really going to do this?

first of all, hello
second of all, look at you a mod!
third of all, its Lorde
fourth of all, im gonna burn down you empire
fifth of all, there is no fifth
sixth of all, yes I am.

Last edited:

he called me a terrorist because I have a beard!
I was like "how rude! just because I hit puberty and have proof!"

fuck this site.

Really Apex? Are you really going to do this?

first of all, hello
third of all, its Lorde
sixth of all, yes I am.

Apex, you aren't witty at all. You can't threaten me anyway, I mean you are powerless compared to a goddess and trust me you can't do anything to me because you stand no chance, Apex. None at all.

Good day to you though. One wrong move and it will not bode well but good day to you anyway. Considering you guys gave me land because you wouldn't fight me but yeah the Empire is doing well, pretty solid. I mean we just managed to get some FDI's rolling with the BIC countries, so yeah alright.

Apex, you aren't witty at all. You can't threaten me anyway, I mean you are powerless compared to a goddess and trust me you can't do anything to me because you stand no chance, Apex. None at all.

Good day to you though. One wrong move and it will not bode well but good day to you anyway.
have you forgotten who I am?! im a fucking god compared to you lot!!!! bow down.
like niw.

Middle high? High school?

And I beg they don't even know real terrorism

Lord Apex, the guy who doesn't watch sport but bagged out the British Olympic Team and that didn't go well because you really had no solid argument. Yeah I remember who you were. How's was your fun filled sabbatical?

Vitriolic much? ·~·

Oh, ok then. It's kinda hard to tell, that's why we have SASS. :p

first of all, hello
third of all, its Lorde
sixth of all, yes I am

Apex Lorde reactions!
I missed them :D

Good day to you though. One wrong move and it will not bode well but good day to you anyway. Considering you guys gave me land because you wouldn't fight me but yeah the Empire is doing well, pretty solid. I mean we just managed to get some FDI's rolling with the BIC countries, so yeah alright.

The Goddess won this, though :)
Lyrebird - Lorde: 1 - 0

I think this convo is SASSy enough. If anything, almost everyone did not take it seriously.

I'm not an evil person....well okay I am but well I'm not really nice either. You know what forget it.

The point is I'm not a scary person...okay maybe not I do scare people a lot. You know what nevermind again. This conversation never took place and if it did I'll destroy you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom