• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

@Lyrebird; you best back the fuck down!!

my empire was the shit!!!!
expect an invasion.

Better not meddle in superpower's affairs when I was not even in time to get a country.

Your empire was literally the shit. An invasion of what? Your economy can't handle allocating resources to invading a country let alone 33 of them then you allocated your resources incorrectly as I recall you put a lot in agriculture rather than promoting infrastructure then you tried to use procyclical fiscal policies which really didn't work for you. I mean what shot do you have invading when you are completely ineffective in terms of your economy.

Then you had the cheat code which caused you to have an aging population which doesn't work well for your employment levels because eventually a lot of payments will be going from taxpayers to the aging.

he called me a terrorist because I have a beard!
I was like "how rude! just because I hit puberty and have proof!"

Middle high? High school?

And I beg they don't even know real terrorism
don't worry, I dropped him like a sack of Kaiju shit.

Lord Apex, the guy who doesn't watch sport but bagged out the British Olympic Team and that didn't go well because you really had no solid argument. Yeah I remember who you were. How's was your fun filled sabbatical?

hehehe, yeah that's the guy.

Your empire was literally the shit. An invasion of what? Your economy can't handle allocating resources to invading a country let alone 33 of them then you allocated your resources incorrectly as I recall you put a lot in agriculture rather than promoting infrastructure then you tried to use procyclical fiscal policies which really didn't work for you. I mean what shot do you have invading when you are completely ineffective in terms of your economy.
yknow what, if id stayed around long enough, youd be dead

An old BCCT convo came back in RM. Interesting.

You still couldn't function an economy and there is no way you could have defeated me because then I can bring it up with the ICC and the Justice committee which in turn would have put sanctions on you and would have caused you to pay back damages plus more and then we would establish trade barriers which would cripple your economy since we were smart enough to strengthen the empire in other means.

And you wussed out on taking me on. Then again everyone pretty much did.

I wussed out the most, abandoning every territory from the Danube until the Greek border. XD

I lost 0% and 100% of my territory at once.
I wussed out the most and least at once!

Yeah no one likes to take me on stuff. I remember in football I broke an opposing player's nose and I did that in basketball...twice.

Yeah no one likes to take me on stuff. I remember in football I broke an opposing player's nose and I did that in basketball...twice.

:[]
*distances himself from you*

You still couldn't function an economy and there is no way you could have defeated me because then I can bring it up with the ICC and the Justice committee which in turn would have put sanctions on you and would have caused you to pay back damages plus more and then we would establish trade barriers which would cripple your economy since we were smart enough to strengthen the empire in other means.

And you wussed out on taking me on. Then again everyone pretty much did.
shit on my reputation why don't you...

I can pretty much chill here for a bit.

EDIT; actually I can go now.

so see yall, maybe 2 weeks?

Last edited:

Any 'shipping' related to me or includes me does not end well for the one who shipped. The last user that tried that ended up in the middle of Paraguay still lost.

yknow what, teacher said I could go, then said I can stay, so ive got like 10 more minutes.

yknow what, fuck this, im gone.

see ya when I see ya.

I can pretty much chill here for a bit.

EDIT; actually I can go now.

so see yall, maybe 2 weeks?

See you, friend.

Any 'shipping' related to me or includes me does not end well for the one who shipped. The last user that tried that ended up in the middle of Paraguay still lost.

Okay... *edits post before it is too late*

IDUNSHIPIT

yknow what, teacher said I could go, then said I can stay, so ive got like 10 more minutes.

yknow what, fuck this, im gone.

see ya when I see ya.

lol :) ok

You don't want to end up in the middle of Malawi. Paraguay guy got lucky that I felt less evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom