• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Never look for a Pit fic.

Everything seems to be yaoi after yaoi after yaoi.

He's got the mentality of a young teen, like my age >:O

I fucking love Blank

Never look for a Pit fic.

Everything seems to be yaoi after yaoi after yaoi.

He's got the mentality of a young teen, like my age >:O
are you trying to make me look for fics?

fanart >>> fanfics

and all Kid Icarus characters are actually ancient!

Pit just doesn't spend his free time learnding, I guess

Do whatever you want. Just don't tell me the details XD

*chants:* Details! Details! Details! etc.

Anyways, I barely know who Pit is. I have heard of Pit and the Kid Icarus series, due to my having of a Nintendo Power sub before it went down.

Do whatever you want. Just don't tell me the details XD

*chants:* Details! Details! Details! etc.

Anyways, I barely know who Pit is. I have heard of Pit and the Kid Icarus series, due to my having of a Nintendo Power sub before it went down.

Palutena and Pit are the best duo ever. Not necessarily pairing, but the banter is so good XD

Ooh boy I walk in today to see fanfic talk should I be scared?

DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE

DO WHAT YOU WANT CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE

Samus Avatar = Irony
2lduf6e.jpg

scanning
scanning

I like Pokemon the Series: XY. Probably my favorite so far tbh.

The new opening is great. Fletchling's gonna evolve soon and he's gonna get a Hawlucha :D

I was summoned
I am late

What is a poyo and how do I eat it?

Poyo is character in my avy and siggy.

And EVEN though it's round and looks like fresh baked round bread/mochi/doughnut/any round food *seriouslly, her owner was inspired to make lots of round food thank's to this round 'maru' cat* YOU CAN'T EAAT HIM!!

And EVEN though it's round and looks like fresh baked round bread/mochi/doughnut/any round food *seriouslly, her owner was inspired to make lots of round food thank's to this round 'maru' cat* YOU CAN'T EAAT HIM!!

*eats poyo food imitations*

OMG. I just recognized that character! My sister was watching the anime he has a while ago.

Spread 'I love Poyo and I want to bite him and purr with him and groom him and make and eats lots of round food shaped in him' virus...

You guys need to see chibi poyos too. They are mini round cats and poyo's nephews/nieces. They are not shown in the anime, only from the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom