• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Zexy: Prepare for pyramid trouble!

MarioMiner: Make that pyramid double!

Zexy: To protect our thread from devastation!

MarioMiner: To unite all posters within our nation!

Zexy: ZEXY!

MarioMiner: MARIOMINER!

User_Name: User_, now that's a Name!

Zexy: Team PostIt, posting off at the speed of light!

MarioMiner: Like this right now or prepare to fight!

User_Name: User_Name! That's right!

Zexy: Prepare for pyramid trouble!

MarioMiner: Make that pyramid double!

Zexy: To protect our thread from devastation!

MarioMiner: To unite all posters within our nation!

Zexy: ZEXY!

MarioMiner: MARIOMINER!

User_Name: User_, now that's a Name!

Zexy: Team PostIt, posting off at the speed of light!

MarioMiner: Like this right now or prepare to fight!

User_Name: User_Name! That's right!

Woobufeet....

That was GOLDEN! And thus I took the liberty of putting it on the Best of RM11.

There needs to be a World of Warcraft Style MMORPG for Pokemon called PokeMMORPG.

It'd be for the Wii U, and you can pick the first form of any Pokemon. There's also a random feature, which is the only way to be a legend. Or, the legendaries are the bosses. There's also a special quest if you pick Carbink that allows you to mutate into Diancie. Mega Stones are also obtained in a similar way. Some Pokemon have special abilities, like Strong Swimmer, Artificial, High Flyer, etc, which lets them do certain things on the field and negates certain needs, like Artificial would negate needs for breathing and hunger, but make a certain need more important or give you a new need. Like Golurk would swap breath and hunger for 'energy' or something.

Battles would be in real time, With you selecting your moves on the GamePad. You aren't limited to four, rather having a full glossary of moves. You can sort them by type, power, pp, or even put them in a custom order so you can use the attacks you want without much scrolling. It would show, say, sixteen attacks at a time. Attacks with lower accuracy are often too slow to hit the foe at most times, or too fast to aim good. Attacks can be used in field to destroy obstacles, traverse land, etc... Some Pokemon can Fly without Fly. These Pokemon can fly freely, whilst using Fly is fast travel. Surf acts like the strong swimmer trait, allowing you to go against some current and hold cargo. Some Pokemon can't swim. Based on type, some Pokemon can just walk through obstacles. Fire-Types can go through fire, Psychic types can dissolve certain walls, Ghost types can dissipate and reappear on different sides of a wall... Abilities would also factor in the overworld. For example, Rain Dish will heal you out of battle in rain. You can buy clothes, the main way you can tell players and wild Pokemon apart. When you pick your Pokemon, it may be shiny. Shiny wild Pokemon are slightly stronger and give better drops.

You can go on multiple servers, on a once-per save file system.

It was not this big and double -_-

if it's big enough to crash the app (which it was by far), it doesn't matter if it's double or not. >:I

YES PLEASE!
I was playing WoW in the past, I would love it!

I'd play PokéMMORPG
But.it needs a better name

So @Markos;-sama, who will you be maining in the next installment of the Super Smash Brothers franchise? That is, if you get it at all ^_^;

Sama? That's unusually formal.

Haven't played a single match of Smash in my life, neither do I own a Wii U or plan on buying one :sweatlol:

Also, most Pokemon would come with moves by the default. Nearly Pokemon will come with a move of their type they can learn, that lets them perform a field action. Good luck being Unown. Most Pokemon with sharp claws, scythes or whatever would come with Cut already, most Flying-Types with Fly, most Water-Types with Surf. Most Ground-Types would come with Dig, which allows you to dig until you hit a hard surface, seeing what depth you're at on the GamePad, moving around, then popping out somewhere. Shadow Sneak lets you enter shadows, and travel to another one near by.

Pokemon DOTA??

Cause we call WoW dota here...

So @Markos;-sama, who will you be maining in the next installment of the Super Smash Brothers franchise? That is, if you get it at all ^_^;

Sama? That's unusually formal.

Haven't played a single match of Smash in my life, neither do I own a Wii U or plan on buying one :sweatlol:

How about the 3DS version then?

Okay, Markos-Bo!

Pokemon DOTA??

0_o two different things :sweatlol:

I know there is a game name dota.... defence of ancient?

But we also call WoW dota here. And almost all MMORPG like that...

I'd play PokéMMORPG
But.it needs a better name

World of Pokécraft

Pokemon DOTA??

A Pokemon DOTA would be interesting.
Same with League of Legends.

I know there is a game name dota.... defence of ancient?

But we also call WoW dota here. And almost all MMORPG like that...

Defense of the Ancients, and it is part of the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne game.

Wow, that's quite the generalization.

DoTA isn't part of Frozen Throne, it's a mod for it.

How about the 3DS version then?

Okay, Markos-Bo!

I didn't think of that. Pokémon X or Y is higher on my priorities, but I wouldn't say no to buying it sometime in the future.

I was thinking of it as an addon, but mod works better.

True, although I've heard there is a DoTA 2 that is a separate game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom