• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Dammit
I was never a Sableye fan. I mean, it was pretty cool
But I really like the pinkness of its Mega evo ;v;
And they didn't over-design it!

I'm not even saying this cause Squiddy's here
it's because of his sig
good
good
that's right, gags
[div="text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px rgba(255, 136, 102, 1);"]become converted into the sableye fanbase[/div]

Please delete this mod...
I can't, but I'll get someone on it
regarding the message before that, yes [div="text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px rgba(255, 136, 102, 1);"]you become converted too [/div]

It's just a shame that a Google image search for Mega Sableye still largely brings up fanart of proposed Mega evolutions
most are...bleh

It's just a shame that a Google image search for Mega Sableye still largely brings up fanart of proposed Mega evolutions
most are...bleh
yep

Sableye_Evolutions_Re_do_by_Kevichan.jpg

if that ever happens (it won't), please drive a harpoon through my chest

It's too disappointing remembering that mega sableye will make a debut. Honestly I don't like SableEye at all so pretty fucked with this game in this future.

I actually also like Mega Sableye. I had no real opinion about Sableye before.
[div="text-shadow: 2px 1px 2px rgba(255, 136, 102, 1);"]this trend of enlightenment simply fills my heart with rainbows [/div]

It's too disappointing remembering that mega sableye will make a debut. Honestly I don't like SableEye at all so pretty fucked with this game in this future.
...okay?

What do you do at your average summer?

What do you do at your average summer?

It's averagd summer everyday with ocasional rain and windy days.

I... breath... eat... everyday.

OI! GET AWAY FROM MY PIE FILLING! I LIKE PIE!
I'm just glad my second-favorite Pokemon is getting a Mega.
....since when the hell was Sableye your second favorite Pokemon? this is information that I like to be aware of charles

I never said it was Sableye. :I

It's Latias, btw. At least I hope that Mega in XY's coding winds up becoming available. Otherwise I'll be a very unhappy Charles. >:I

*sigh* Pretty long too wait the game though........

Do you have any pie without crunchy skin..

It's Latias, btw. At least I hope that Mega in XY's coding winds up becoming available. Otherwise I'll be a very unhappy Charles. >:I
I assumed based on the context. I know you love Latias.

...they kind of butchered her with that mega. Granted, we haven't seen the sugimori art.

I assumed based on the context. I know you love Latias.

...they kind of butchered her with that mega. Granted, we haven't seen the sugimori art.

I like how her Mega looks, though! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom