• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Aargh!! Just play my SS in PC and I lose my battle with the champ again. *sob*

On second thought, I think i WILL stop play this anymore

I keep losing in SS for one reason. I never evolve my lvl 100 vulpix.

I like how her Mega looks, though! D:
bleh
I think it's a downgrade from the original design, same with mega latios
why did they give megas to the signature wielders of fucking soul dew, aka one of the most broken items in the game? They could have at least made them significantly better. Latias gets a 30 point defense increase, which is a bit cool, but that's about it...latios got about jack shit.

Speaking of Diancie. I have two tickets to go to the pokemon latest movie.
So....who am I going to invite?

I would like to go to the movie. Alas, it's on the other side of the Pacific, and I assume it'll be in Japanese rather than English.

I would like to go to the movie. Alas, it's on the other side of the Pacific, and I assume it'll be in Japanese rather than English.

I would like to invite you, but you're too far away from my country.

No thanks. Boys only

Damn you sexist!! :(

Yeah, girls have cooties.

Speaking of which, I'd like to try a tretta.
There used to be a claw machine full of plush pokemon at a nearby mall, and I nearly liberated a squirtle, but the machine was rigged.
The claw let the squirtle fall when it was almost all the way back to the top.

There used to be a claw machine full of plush pokemon at a nearby mall, and I nearly liberated a squirtle, but the machine was rigged.

A trick for those kind is to grab one right near the drop box. Depending on the angle it falls it might hit the edge and fall in the box.

A trick for those kind is to grab one right near the drop box. Depending on the angle it falls it might bounce in the box.
money overspend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom