• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey b0ss
Reaction score
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Ohhhh I see! I've never played Dynasty Warriors as I've never been able to get hold of a copy.

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score

That reminds me of the disappoint at the imaginary fact that Sm4sh will only have 3 costumes per character due to e3.
Even though we've already seen several costumes that weren't available at e3/Smash Fest :V

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score

That reminds me of the disappoint at the imaginary fact that Sm4sh will only have 3 costumes per character due to e3.
Even though we've already seen several costumes that weren't available at e3/Smash Fest :V
People are cray.

If anything, the 3DS might have a small number to cut down on time since you only NEED 4 of them per character, but I think they'll probably have more.

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score

Technically, there are no exact enemy characters in Dynasty Warriors. xDDD I play the series, which is why I'm so excited about Hyrule Warriors. Everyone looks so gorgeous. *u*

unamused
Reaction score

Technically, there are no exact enemy characters in Dynasty Warriors. xDDD I play the series, which is why I'm so excited about Hyrule Warriors. Everyone looks so gorgeous. *u*
But they're rival leaders that you unlock after defeating, no? Do most/all of them work like that? Or just some?

Ey b0ss
Reaction score

No enemy characters?! Where has this game been in my life! I like to make up my own mind about a character instead of being made to fight them, thankfully it is fairly rare that I don't want to fight the enemy as hey can be huge douches.
I'm looking at you Ganon.

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch
Reaction score

I love how Team Ninja's actually respecting the Zelda series' female characters rather than giving them a 'big TN welcome' like they gave Samus. Though a combo of W-Force and the fan's complaining about that god awful characterization of ol' Sammy Aran may contribute to that.

As I've said one or two times, it seems like something beautiful can blossom from something horrid.

Queen Zelda is lookin' badass, I must say.

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score

ngl
I'm not a huge fan of Zelda's design in Hyrule Warriors.

chocolate chip kookie
Reaction score

But they're rival leaders that you unlock after defeating, no? Do most/all of them work like that? Or just some?
No, you unlock characters by completing certain requirements, which involves beating a stage with a certain character(s) or clearing story modes. No defeating of specific enemies required.

No enemy characters?! Where has this game been in my life! I like to make up my own mind about a character instead of being made to fight them, thankfully it is fairly rare that I don't want to fight the enemy as hey can be huge douches.
I'm looking at you Ganon.
Well, I mean, there are enemy characters. Just that technically, no one belongs specifically to an "evil" side, since you can play as all of them and they become allies. :p

I'm A Bit-I Mean Witch
Reaction score

Did anyone else see the screenshot of Skyloft descending unto Hyrule? Seeing as the 'Moon' crashing into the earth in Warriors is really just a bunch of fairies clumped together, it may be similar to that. Or, it's just been pulled through space-time by Cia.

Seeing as most characters and areas seem to be from Twilight Princess, I'm guessing that if we were to place Hyrule Warriors on to the timeline, it'd be near Twilight Princess, as it'd probably be easier to get more characters from that area than any others.

But then again, Midna appears to be an antagonistic force at the game's beginning before switching over, so...

bonsoir je m'appelle lafayette
Reaction score

I just saw the Kratt brothers on TV. They're so old looking compared to when they were on Zoboomafoo. I didn't even recognize them. It makes me feel all old remembering what they used to look like. xDDD
This, yes.
Well, the reason they're doing that is because you're on they're territory and they're just protecting it. Of course, some dogs go overboard and just bark at every little thing. Most likely because they're bored being cooped up in the house all day.
My neighbors' dogs bark at people walking by.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score

National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning for the next hour or so. I'm not hearing any thunder.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score

Good morning, lovandra!

Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score

Today is President Election... whoooaaa...

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score

I wonder if I can stop buying Masato items.

Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.