• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Massages - SuperSexySugarHe♥rt

Demons are people too! D:

146.gif
GYAOOOOOOOOO

I'm just saying I flipped my shit when this came down in Red Rescue Team.

That new title

CHEMISTRY

I'm thinking of theming John, Feferi, Meenah or ) (er Imperious Condescension, but I feel as if the last two are too spoilery! ;(

Sanitize me captain

Pork steak

The first videogame I ever got was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time for the DS. I quit after getting to some early dungeon that I could never beat. I didn't play another Pokemon game for years after that, sadly, but it introduced me to the amazing world of Nintendo.

This is her idea of funny.

---my family doesn't suffer from insanity. We enjoy it---

But MI6 and/or other agencies.

I'd be scared if there were ever a meeting like that near me and someone I knew did that.

My first video game was, well, two. Super Mario Bros./ Duck Hunt and Faxanadu for the NES.

The first videogame I ever got was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time for the DS. I quit after getting to some early dungeon that I could never beat. I didn't play another Pokemon game for years after that, sadly, but it introduced me to the amazing world of Nintendo.

Which one? Mt. Bristle? Apple Woods? (C'mon, no one gets defeated in Waterfall Cave) Craggy Coast? I restarted Darkness for the first time around Steam Cave.

My first video game was...well, I didn't have just one. There were all of my brother's old GBC games. I just say it was Pokemon Red.

Re: Smash Messages - I'm Really Stealing It!

whoooosh

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

Someone who has the power to control the thread title is hyped for Sm4sh. I wonder who it might be. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom