• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Smash Messages - I'm Really Stealing It!

Someone who has the power to control the thread title is hyped for Sm4sh. I wonder who it might be. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
at first I was going to stab you or sky for not using a shulk quote but then I realized

somefin like "random messages doesn't belong to you" would have been better tho

Sawsbuck are better than people, but not Eelektross.

One time on TV, I heard about a state where it's illegal to lie on the Internet.
Must be a delusional state.

Demons are people too! D:
How much anime have you taken today, Stefani?

nice title
i got a nice boat

Also hi @Kakuna Matata;
but do you have any green eggs and ham to go with it?

tumblr_inline_n64csaHXno1qafrh6.gif

Someone who has the power to control the thread title is hyped for Sm4sh. I wonder who it might be. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
i bet it gaggers

using his a.i. powers to hack the thread
EmotNinja.gif

Re: Random Messages and the Chamber of Spoiler Tags

You have wasted 5 seconds of your life thanks to me MUAHAHAHAHA

Use of parallax backgrounds instead of walls to create an edge to the map.
1490ea8.jpg

So many spoiler boxes on one page, yet no spoilers
also can they pls add the spoiler button to the quick reply toolbar

My notification spoiled what was behind the spoiler tag! It's common decency to put spoiler tags.

I'm Commander Shepard and these are my favorite spoilers on the Citadel

thanks m8
But it will only stay until I start playing ACII, which will be soon...or not, depending on how lazy I am

A PSA, yes

I like
cute guys.
Yes.
yaymrpuffinplz.png

Random Messages and the Goblet of Fire-types

thanks m8
But it will only stay until I start playing ACII, which will be soon...or not, depending on how lazy I am
I like how you just* went back to being Rainbow and then went with a mostly monochrome theme.
*Yes, ~3 weeks is "just."

Re: A PSA, yes

The first videogame I ever got was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time for the DS. I quit after getting to some early dungeon that I could never beat. I didn't play another Pokemon game for years after that, sadly, but it introduced me to the amazing world of Nintendo.

Which one? Mt. Bristle? Apple Woods? (C'mon, no one gets defeated in Waterfall Cave) Craggy Coast? I restarted Darkness for the first time around Steam Cave.

My first video game was...well, I didn't have just one. There were all of my brother's old GBC games. I just say it was Pokemon Red.

Some sort of mountain cave thing that always destroyed me at level 3 or so.

Re: A PSA, yes

The first videogame I ever got was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time for the DS. I quit after getting to some early dungeon that I could never beat. I didn't play another Pokemon game for years after that, sadly, but it introduced me to the amazing world of Nintendo.

Which one? Mt. Bristle? Apple Woods? (C'mon, no one gets defeated in Waterfall Cave) Craggy Coast? I restarted Darkness for the first time around Steam Cave.

My first video game was...well, I didn't have just one. There were all of my brother's old GBC games. I just say it was Pokemon Red.

Some sort of mountain cave thing that always destroyed me at level 3 or so.

Mt. Bristle then. I'm not surprised, that place is ALWAYS difficuilt that early on in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom