• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

tumblr_m8shrdIRv71rukefco1_500.gif
Oh, Ripper Roo! This bring back memories.

CTR's one of my favourite games of all time, I spent so much time playing it when I was a kid :)

Speaking of old games, did any of you play Sheep, Dog 'n' Wolf?

CTR was and probably still is my favorite racing game. :p

Yay! More!
add it to the list plz xD

CTR's one of my favourite games of all time, I spent so much time playing it when I was a kid :)
Same here. I love this game. <3 It was my favorite kart game until SEGA released Sonic & All-Star Racing.

Lol, these nicknames. XDDD

CTR have a special place in my hearth cause it was my first racing game...

And the only game I was allowed to play by my brother who really great at games when I wasn't and never allowed me to play most of the games due the fact I would die fast at early level and wasted live points.

*And I was the one who grew up become geek when he was a popular basketball player during high school.*

What a twist of life....

Sounds like when I had to let my sister play games with me when I was younger

She was just awful at everything, no matter what we played or how I told her to play it :u

Same here. I love this game. <3 It was my favorite kart game until SEGA released Sonic & All-Star Racing.

I'm a fan of Sonic and Sega All-Stars too, though I haven't played transformed yet, I really need to buy that game

Sounds like when I had to let my sister play games with me when I was younger

She was just awful at everything, no matter what we played or how I told her to play it :u

'BE NICE TO YOUR SISTER!!'

I hope my mother ever told him that... T.T

I was the one who end up keep scolded, 'STOP PLAYING GAME, YOU ARE OLDER!! GIVE THE CONTROLER TO YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!!!'

T.T

Enough drama... cookies?

*munch popcorns*

I'm a fan of Sonic and Sega All-Stars too, though I haven't played transformed yet, I really need to buy that game
Ops, I meant Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed, not the first one. The first one was good, but Transformed is in a whole different league.

Give it a try when you have the opportunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom