• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Never again shall I go to bed with a headache.

I would think that would be a good thing and your headache would go away overnight. O-o

It didn't. It ended up getting worse. ;^; Normally it does go away with sleep, so I dunno what happened this time.

Never again shall I go to bed with a headache.
What happened? :C

I went to sleep with my headache thinking it would go away with sleep but it just got worse.

It didn't. It ended up getting worse. ;^; Normally it does go away with sleep, so I dunno what happened this time.

Poor Mokonike, I hope you get better. :c

But Gacy still here?? What did you catch?

Paleo has Snag Balls.

Painkillers are the solution, Mokonike :)

I went to sleep with my headache thinking it would go away with sleep but it just got worse.

Did you take huge amount of pain killer recently??

Cause I was given pain killers when I hospitalized last week and after I go out from hospital, I keep get vertigo, migrain, and become insomniac.

I went to my regular doctor and he said this is side effect of painkillers they gave me.

This include alchohol they kept spread to my skin to reduce pain when took my blood.

Just sharing maybe you have same problem...

Also warm sweat milk can help calming you. But sleep when someone hold your hand is best psychology medicine.

wat was dis even.

... I have to try, I can pull an even more terrible Mokonickname. I definitely can! :D

Did you take huge amount of pain killer recently??

Cause I was given pain killers when I hospitalized last week and after I go out from hospital, I keep get vertigo, migrain, and become insomniac.

I went to my regular doctor and he said this is side effect of painkillers they gave me.

This include alchohol they kept spread to my skin to reduce pain when took my blood.

Just sharing maybe you have same problem...

Also warm sweat milk can help calming you. But sleep when someone hold your hand is best psychology medicine.

I do take birth control. That's probably what's causing it.

I hope not. xDDD

You mean you hope Mokonot? Ok that one was terrible XD

Lol, you're silly. XDDDD

Why people start given Mokinickname???

Well his name kinda long and have lots possibility to be twisted....

Mokomichi

Mokokochi

Mokokeee *read Mokoki*

This is fun!!

Mokonicknames just started happening one day.
No one remembers why anymokomore.

It took her a while, but Mokoklever found out about Markosilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom