• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I do take birth control. That's probably what's causing it.

Then just check to doctor or pharmacy that give u the perscription, maybe they can give you different medication.

Hope u get well soon.

Too make u feel better I do in your state too. Now just insomniac and not too much pain anymore, so it will be better :).

I do take birth control. That's probably what's causing it.

Then just check to doctor or pharmacy that give u the perscription, maybe they can give you different medication.

Hope u get well soon.

Too make u feel better I do in your state too. Now just insomniac and not too much pain anymore, so it will be better :).

Well, this is the first time it's happened. That's probably because I missed days and had to double up on the pills more than once. xDDD

Let's not be so sure, we are talking about Mokosparta's nicknames here! xD

"Your princess is in another castle."

Aw shucks. This really just eats my pants.

I am not a gentleman.
Enzapetunia? Interesting.
Markos has 999 posts. He is the Upside-Down Devil, the rebel that does not make it a 1000! :devil:

Zexy needs to take a page from Psy's book.

[video=youtube;ASO_zypdnsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ[/video]

I actually believe that Peach is not the Princess Toadstoll *sorry if I spell it wrong.*

I once make a fanfic tell mario adventure saving princess Toadstoll but see Peach in other cell.

Then he bring back the blonde and forget about the real princess.

Poor Toadstoll was ashamed and mad, put on Red Coat and haunted Luigi Mansion as Shy Shy Ghost.

Zexy needs to take a page from Psy's book.

[video=youtube;ASO_zypdnsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ[/video]

L:[]L
I love how this thread gets even more crazy-inactive at Saturdays.

It's not that inactive right now. We have four whole people posting!

well three because I'm about to leave

Eh, it is so-so. It may get no new post for more than 15 minutes at times.

bye zap

Looks like I'm here, but there's no one else here. How nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom