• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

LEGGO

You attached an image
what dark and inefficient magic is that?!
What do we say to BMGf's image hosting?: Not today.

Attachments are a fun, useful way of sharing files with your friends! With just a few clicks of your mouse, all of your work associates or "internet friends" can see your latest spreadsheets and artistic creations!

This offer is only for a limited time, so call Enzap today and see what you can accomplish with attachments for only $79.99!

Attachments are a fun, useful way of sharing files with your friends! With just a few clicks of your mouse, all of your work associates or "internet friends" can see your latest spreadsheets and artistic creations!

This offer is only for a limited time, so call Enzap today and see what you can accomplish with attachments for only $79.99!
You fail at advertising. You should be SHOUTING. And pricing everything at 19.99.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. CALL RIGHT NOW AND WE'LL DOUBLE THE OFFER AND SEND YOU A FREE GUIDE BOOK ON HOW TO SELL SHIT LIKE ME, BILLY MAYS.

Okay, Master Ball, do it! *click* *click* *click* *breaks out*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GONZAP YOUR THEME
It is good

*puts away knife*

I dunno
I love my current banner but I like this too

favoritepokemon1_zpsa9ddce61.png~original

bah, decisions
GONZAP YOUR THEME
It is good

*puts away knife*

Good.

Now I'm gonna have to confiscate that. Weapons are not welcome in a school environment.
#anarchy
start9
start9
start9

Good.

Now I'm gonna have to confiscate that. Weapons are not welcome in a school environment.
Aww, but---
*sigh*
*puts away knife, spoons, rocket launchers, extendable boxing glove, frying pan, parasol, dynamite, fork, staff, giant purple dildo, sniper rifle, butterfly knife, and heart-adorned revolver*

Good.

Aww, but---
*sigh*
*puts away knife, spoons, rocket launchers, extendable boxing glove, frying pan, parasol, dynamite, fork, staff, giant purple dildo, sniper rifle, butterfly knife, and heart-adorned revolver*
um
I'm going to have to confiscate this giant purple dildo for myself
I mean myself
yeah
for reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom