• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Now, I'm on PC mode.

I don't remember much different... *except the like and thank post*. Some area kinda 'messy' but not that bad actually *imo*.
Or it was worse???

im not going to post gifs for this. Its not worth the time to h8t about.

344 likes and 'thanks'.

Explain.

Jordan, welcome back!
How is life and stuff?

Well, they changed the like mechanic and along with it came a notification boom. Just click them and they'll all disappear.

I am better. Becaause fabulous.

I have to wait another month to become Zero Derivative.

;-;

On another not, 2 months today I've been Eternal Shadows.

I see Thanks have been removed. Probably for the best. Reduces clutter.

Mass Effect 3 had a Wii U port? Must research.

Also, never put in Roleplay as an interest in Omegle. My friend got me interested in RPs, but the Omeglians... seem to want a different kind 0_o

Also, Laptop has been fixed. Joyous emotion.

Yes. Now, if they made the interface look like the old thing, it would be better. If they can keep it for sogro and VM that way.

Welcome back @Eternal Shadows;!
%E3%83%94%E3%82%AB%E3%83%81%E3%83%A5%E3%82%A6_m.gif

Ho, Yo Ho, It's off to post we go!~

Apparantley, Wii U ME3 isn't a half assed port.

But due to lack on ME and ME2, it's not as good. You get an interactive comic to compensate for that, allowing you to get the choices Xbox, PS and PC users had.

Also, Valve, Y U NO 3!?

Portal, Half Life, Team Fortress, I can go on ;-;

Look what I got.
wnDxlAa.png

It's mad to think that I'm starting my third year of high school later today! You see, my school does four weeks of your next year before the summer holidays, kinda like a free tester. I've been trying to get my friends out all weekend, but I can't contact them ;-;

So I need a Hetalia stream to cheer me up.

Also, a note to the future @Eternal Shadows;, @Zero Derivative; or whoever I'll be in a month: show some fortitude man!

It's odd thinking I'm starting my third year of high school at thirteen. That's the magic of Scotland, ain't it?

Then again, most people in my year are fourteen, my birthday just happens to fall in the summer holidays.

ALL ABOARD THE E3 HYPE TRAIN

ALL ABOARD THE E3 HYPE TRAIN

BAYONETTA 2, METROID, STAR FOX, F-ZERO.

I WANT NOW.

YESSSSSS AND HOENN REMAKES AS WELL

DUDE YOU ARE LIKE MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER.

OR BRO FROM ANOTHER HO. OR SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER. OR SIS FROM ANOTHER MISS, OR LAD FROM ANOTHER DAD.

The point is you must have the ability to read my mind.

Hmm, Mother... GET ON IT NINTENDO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom