• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I have Minecraft. I haven't played that much, but my brother has.
It'd be neat I guess, but I'd like the game without all that. Especially if you have to pay separately like you do for Skylanders. They have so many of those figurines now and they really add up.
They do. When my brother was into Skylanders, he bought so many of them. Now, he doesn't play that game anymore.

I swear, I want to strangle some people on Tumblr. I said to not follow me unless you like Asian men and people who clearly DON'T like Asian men continue to follow me and it irritates the hell out of me! It's one thing if we're friends from somewhere else and you're interested in a mutual follow, but I don't know these people! xDD

I swear, I want to strangle some people on Tumblr. I said to not follow me unless you like Asian men and people who clearly DON'T like Asian men continue to follow me and it irritates the hell out of me! It's one thing if we're friends from somewhere else and you're interested in a mutual follow, but I don't know these people! xDD
I just wonder how some Bulbagardeners can stand following me when I reblog some stuff like that which is why I like more posts than I do re-blogging. Luckily, I would say we have a lot of similar interests.

I love how you're currently my number one fan atm, Moko. :D

I don't particularry like Asian men. Just really hot Asian men..

Like Tae Yang....

I just wonder how some Bulbagardeners can stand following me when I reblog some stuff like that which is why I like more posts than I do re-blogging.
I love how you're currently my number one fan atm, Moko. :D

Apparently, I'm a lot of Bulbagardeners' number one fan. XDDD

Hey guys, I'm back from the depths of being addicted to strategy games!

E3 schedule for my Brit buds! Take off 8 hours if you're in PDT!

Microsoft-June 9th 5:30pm (Note, Microsoft seems to have a smaller time slot than the other companies, as it starts 2 hours and thirty minutes before EA's, whilst the others start 3 hours before each other)
EA-June 9th 8:00pm
Ubisoft-June 9th 11:00pm
Sony-June 10th 2:00am
Nintendo-June 10th 5:00pm (Re-Opening E3, as it closes for the day after Sony's event. Will likely have the longest presentation, as it's a digital event, with less set-up and clean-up required. After Nintendo's presentation, which will probably be < 3 hours long, the exhibition floor opens up, allowing gamers to test demos of the games, and find out information.)

*Luigi drives past Eternal Shadows and gives his death stare*

[video=youtube;yLETnkiQt6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLETnkiQt6k[/video]

Why is "dreamt" not recognized in my browser's dictionary?! >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom