• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

I really don't give a crap about that. Miiverse is not the greatest site (remembers post about yiffing pokemon).

What war? Food war?

I just remember I will want Herracross for my ORAS team and Sableye... Heracross can be Raisin Cookies. But Sableye will be too gloomy for food.. any suggestion?

I dun remember if I had any Master Ribbons in Sapphire or Diamond. That was so long ago. :I

I can't believe Diamond and Pearl were released internationally 7 years ago.

Feels like they were just released.

victory is mine
I_did_it.gif

Last edited:

What war? Food war?

I just remember I will want Herracross for my ORAS team and Sableye... Heracross can be Raisin Cookies. But Sableye will be too gloomy for food.. any suggestion?

Devil's food cake
Black forest cake
Or the dessert for the person who has altogether too much money: the Golden Opulence Sundae
goldenopulencenord.jpg
Yes, an ice cream sundae. That you have to order 48 hours in advance so they can fly the ingredients in from around the world. And I'm not kidding when I tell you that is 23 karat gold... that you eat.

It almost defies belief.

those cherries look gross
they aren't even up to my perfect unblemished cherry standards how cheap 0/10

they still look gross and like cherries
ugh those blemishes so impure 0/10 poor waifu material

Cherries = waifu

Am I missing something here?

my waifu
better than everyone else's waifu.

What war? Food war?

I approve of this
Rockcandy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom