• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Random Messages Issue #11

Please. Including fried egg and orange juice..

Fly me to the moon
Let me destroy mysterious kaiju in cyborg monsters within a confusing plot with a disappointing and cheaply made ending play among the stars

I think MegaGross will have Levitate. It looks like it will have Levitate. Because it's... y'know, floating and stuff.

Metagross is genderless; how would that even work? ...Would it even work?

maybe MegaGross will get Huge Power.. just like Mega Mawile

one thing I'm sure is Megagross will be faster..

And don't mind enzap. He is troll everything. That's his job...

Yes, I get paid to do this.

I think Metagross's boosts will mostly be in attack and speed, but maybe in special attack too. Whatever they do, I hope it makes it good enough to use over Mega Mawile.

I think MegaGross should get mostly boosts in Attack, Defense, and Special Defense.

And Mega-Delibird should get an ability called Winter Magic. It starts to hail, and all allies are healed whether they're on the field or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom